k20a3 into 99 ex swap kit?

civicboi11

5+ Year Member
ok so i got a 99 civic ej8 (ex) and i just scored a free k20a3 for it but i know i need new axles, ecu, the mounts and hubs does anyone know where i can get a complete swap kit for it with good parts no ebay s**t....:?:

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the k20a3 is such a crap engine. sell it, it's not going to be worth it for the price of the changeover parts you'll need. Pretty sure a B18c is stronger than the a3.
K20a3= 160bhp @ 6500 rpm
B18c= 170bhp @ 7600 rpm

You could mod the B series with the price of the k swap and get more out of it. But that's just a suggestion. GL

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the k20a3 is such a crap engine. sell it, it's not going to be worth it for the price of the changeover parts you'll need. Pretty sure a B18c is stronger than the a3.
K20a3= 160bhp @ 6500 rpm
B18c= 170bhp @ 7600 rpm

You could mod the B series with the price of the k swap and get more out of it. But that's just a suggestion. GL
But having a K swap makes you super cool, and a baller, even if it's a s**t K swap :roll:

I do agree, gsr > a3 any day of the week.

civicboi11

5+ Year Member
it doesnt matter guys i got the motor for free its got low compression ratios which is good for boost which is the plan and i know its the bastard step child of k series but IT WAS FREE not alot of choice here just need to know where to get a swap kit thanks