k20a3 swap

ChileanCivic87

5+ Year Member
Well s**t...I've read this whole forum and have come to a dilema. I just got an 03 civic si hatch. And I was hoping to build the motor and stay n/a. But from what I'm reading staying na with that motor is a waste of my time and money. Should I just do an engine swap?? Please let me know

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well s**t...I've read this whole forum and have come to a dilema. I just got an 03 civic si hatch. And I was hoping to build the motor and stay n/a. But from what I'm reading staying na with that motor is a waste of my time and money. Should I just do an engine swap?? Please let me know
just keep you engine and get a jackson racing supercharger on it

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive seen a couple ep3's with k20a2's all motor, them hoes are hella fast.

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but its like you wasting money in a way, i no its faster but you already have a k20a3, if you got jackson racing or comptech, or a turbo you wouldnt have to worry about paying 4k for the engine and you still have to pay alot more to get aftermaket parts to make it faster all motor, i mean if you have the money go for it but if not get a supercharger or turbo

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
theres alot of ballers on this site..

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i mean if he isnt a baller then he should just save for a turbo or supercharger, if hes a baller he should do the swap

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not saying you shouldnt do it but if you do, good luck, a2 engines are very funs, your really gunna feel power, my freind has a 2004 si with k24 swap all motor, very very fast

My PiRRuÑa

5+ Year Member
hey man, that sounds good! by the way, I work in Newport and Right now I'm looking for some one who could loan me his(her) car for 1 hour($) for a smog check. is it yours still stock?

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
? you want me to loan you my car.............................................................................

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im going to try to contribute to the conversation isnt the A2 head the one that you want, the most ideal one that has vtec. i belive it comes from a usdm rsx, shouldnt be too hard to get

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had the k20a3 and sold it now i have enough money for a whole k20a2 swap, i wanted to keep my a3 and do a a2 swap head, but ended up selling it

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
goodluck with whatever you decide. keep us updated!

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i already decided on getting a a2 which im looking for really hard, im getting some help from a race shop called project import, which they have a website projectimport.com