k23 swap questions

lil95ex

ok so im seriously considering doing a k23 swap out of an rdx into my 95 ej1 but a few questions im wondering is mainly aside from the motor itself and the k series motor mounts what would be needed to get the build down im still looking around but figured i would try here and see what all you guys know thanks for any help possible its greatly appreciated.

projectem-1

before you get your hopes all high, if i remember correctly there is no trany that bolts up to that motor and i dont think anyone has made an adapter kit. it is all wheel drive and has a huge trany from what ive seen. now my info is not current and the motor has been out for a while so someone could have already done the necessary fabrication to make it work. other than that i think the head might work on a k/20 or 24 but that again is hearsay. GLWB if it works let me know lol

lil95ex

yeah ive considered that and just gonna figure it out with my friends that are gonna help me with it they actually gave me the idea and i know its way out there but would it be possible for an awd civic cause i think that would be completely badass?

TheEffinDocta

yeah ive considered that and just gonna figure it out with my friends that are gonna help me with it they actually gave me the idea and i know its way out there but would it be possible for an awd civic cause i think that would be completely badass?
well if you are wanting am AWD civic my buddy is trying an AWD b18 4th gen hatch. He saw a video on youtube and has been hooked. I can get some info from him about what hes using if thats what you want. Hes doing AWD rally hatch.

lil95ex

yeah well i talked to a buddy thats helping me with it and he said it would just be to much money and more than really nessecary plus with the added weight brought on by an awd drivetrain ive kinda gone against the idea until later on when i would have another car to drive during the build and the money nessecary for all the fabrication and stuff needed for it but i still think that with the bigger motor and all the wheels moving off the line youd be breakin necks on launches haha