K24 frank eg project

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill speak on behalf of all of cc and say this build up is inspirational to everyone

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rsx rims look money. project's lookin good

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no progress yet dudes, got a couple sets of wheels for the eh2 coming though =). they will be here in a month or more...

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think you should have got the 04-06 type s wheels, man i wish i could have 2 sick cars

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats gonna be sweet, the bottom pics arent showing up...but still looks promising!

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Such a nice car. Better yet; your photography skills. Mad props!

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics of my coupe on regamasters now:

hatch is getting dropped off for paint this weekend, i dont have the time to paint it anymore, nor do i have a place to do it, and it's cold too, so i'm paying someone to do it, i'll post pics once it is done =).

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cant wait to see pics of the hatch painted. you put on the regamasters for winter or just a change?

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for winter, i have more sets, all have tires,

YOU ARE A WHEEL WHORE!!!

you have 5 sets of wheels???

the car is coming along really nicely, you sure will have a good setup for road racing!!!
Good Luck on the build, keep us updated. I'm definitely subscribing to this thread!!!

Last edited:

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah 5 sets, actually i do have an updated regarding the hatch, i got my pitsons rods

12.5:1 cr custom wiseco pistons and import builders rods

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn those things are beautiful.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah they are, i'm dropping them off this weekend so the bottom end can finally get built...

i'm dropping off my hatch at the paint shop this weekend, i'm paying someone to do it. i'm going through a divorce right now, i dont have time to do it myself... plus it is cold. i've put all body panels on, it's ready to get trailered to the paint shop...

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah they are, i'm dropping them off this weekend so the bottom end can finally get built...

i'm dropping off my hatch at the paint shop this weekend, i'm paying someone to do it. i'm going through a divorce right now, i dont have time to do it myself... plus it is cold. i've put all body panels on, it's ready to get trailered to the paint shop...
I sure hope the divorce wasn't a result of all your time invested into your cars. lol j/k

You are the man! I just got done reading this entire thread [I know, where have I been:oops:]

I wish I had a garage to do something like this in. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on going, I feel like looking for a shell

P.S. I know I'm thinking ahead, but VIPER ALARM man!!!! That thing will turn more heads than Jessica Alba streakin'

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^divorce was due to her being young and wanting to explore the world, i gave her all the freedom she wanted (because i understood this), and she found someone out there that were of her interests, long story short, she is now with him, not me... our 7yr relationship couldn't stack up to what she felt for him. i'm not the type of guy who's at parties, clubbing, drinking, and doing all that crazy s**t, so thats why i gave her her freedom, boy did that come and bite me in the ass. oh well, i guess it just wasn't meant to be.

i'm ok now though so don't feel sorry for me, only thing that cures my depression is spending money, lol. and since it is just me now, i have more of it to spend =).

so with that said, here's the next update, it's a 6spd, has lsd, and all oem goodness, yep, a k20a tranny =).

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^divorce was due to her being young and wanting to explore the world, i gave her all the freedom she wanted (because i understood this), and she found someone out there that were of her interests, long story short, she is now with him, not me... our 7yr relationship couldn't stack up to what she felt for him. i'm not the type of guy who's at parties, clubbing, drinking, and doing all that crazy s**t, so thats why i gave her her freedom, boy did that come and bite me in the ass. oh well, i guess it just wasn't meant to be.

i'm ok now though so don't feel sorry for me, only thing that cures my depression is spending money, lol. and since it is just me now, i have more of it to spend =).

so with that said, here's the next update, it's a 6spd, has lsd, and all oem goodness, yep, a k20a tranny =).

I know what you mean; you are a smart man. A buddy once told me that party/bar girls are like "damaged goods".

I'm going to try the "$50 paint job" pretty soon once all this snow clears up. That thread on that forum (can't remember name of it) has over a few 100 pages. A lot of info. I'm going to "Do It Myself" *40 year old virgin tone*

:P

ALSO OFF TOPIC? DO YOU OWN YOUR OWN HOME OR DO YOU RENT? I WISH A HAD A GARAGE. DO YOU GET COMMISSION OR SOMETHING OR IS IT FLAT SALARY. I WOULD KILL TO HAVE THE CASH FLOW TO SPEND ON PROJECTS AS YOU DO. "LUCKY" *nepoleon dynamite tone

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live with my parents, it's really expensive here to buy so we were saving our $$$ up for that, we didn't want to throw it away on rent, my parents live in this house alone and it's pretty big so they said we could stay here, so we did, we were planning on buying a townhouse next year...

the $50 paint job thread is huge, yes. i made a thread on honda-tech.com about my entire process, which is pretty much the same as what is in this thread. here's a link, it will help you a lot:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1857355

the garage is a 2 car garage, barely, once this hatch is done, it will be kept at my brothers garage year round... he doesn't use it, so i'm going to pay him to keep it there, and yeah i'm going to get an alarm for it, of course. this car won't be left anywhere where i am not close to it, like the mall or whatever, that's why i have my coupe.

i get paid salary, no commission, i'm going to look for a job in 2010 though, i think i'm kinda maxed out as far as pay goes at this company, i like the company though, so thats why i'll stay there until 2010 unless something bad happens with them, or they fire me, for whatever reason... hopefully my next job will be salary + commission...

i also sell drugs on the side, lol, just kidding.

but naw, funds are going down, i'm almost done luckily... i will get time to recooperate, all i need now is the clutch/flywheel and fuel setup.