ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
glad you have most of the s**t you need. cant wait for more updates and the sux about the divorce.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear about your divorce man, all i can say is that sucks. but keep up the good work with this build you've made so much progress dont give up now. girls come and they go, but the hatch wont ever cheat on u or yell at u or leave u

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live with my parents, it's really expensive here to buy so we were saving our $$$ up for that, we didn't want to throw it away on rent, my parents live in this house alone and it's pretty big so they said we could stay here, so we did, we were planning on buying a townhouse next year...

the $50 paint job thread is huge, yes. i made a thread on honda-tech.com about my entire process, which is pretty much the same as what is in this thread. here's a link, it will help you a lot:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1857355

the garage is a 2 car garage, barely, once this hatch is done, it will be kept at my brothers garage year round... he doesn't use it, so i'm going to pay him to keep it there, and yeah i'm going to get an alarm for it, of course. this car won't be left anywhere where i am not close to it, like the mall or whatever, that's why i have my coupe.

i get paid salary, no commission, i'm going to look for a job in 2010 though, i think i'm kinda maxed out as far as pay goes at this company, i like the company though, so thats why i'll stay there until 2010 unless something bad happens with them, or they fire me, for whatever reason... hopefully my next job will be salary + commission...

i also sell drugs on the side, lol, just kidding.

but naw, funds are going down, i'm almost done luckily... i will get time to recooperate, all i need now is the clutch/flywheel and fuel setup.
LOL, man your like me! I still live at home. Screw paying rent; I did that for 6 months. WASTE of MONEY!! Anyone who has the option to live at home is very smart for doing so.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^yep, now that i am by myself, i'm going to save $$$ for buying a condo, just for me... i look at the world differently now that i'm single, its crazy, i haven't been single since i was like 15. now i do whatever i want, with no regrets. i still look at my future the same, i want to have a condo by the time i'm 25, and a kid by the time i'm 30. marriage can wait, i love kids, i still want one :(.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^yep, now that i am by myself, i'm going to save $$$ for buying a condo, just for me... i look at the world differently now that i'm single, its crazy, i haven't been single since i was like 15. now i do whatever i want, with no regrets. i still look at my future the same, i want to have a condo by the time i'm 25, and a kid by the time i'm 30. marriage can wait, i love kids, i still want one :(.
Some people are ready for kids. I think I'll have a kid late 20's early 30's. When I was in HS, I always pictured myself having a kid by the time I was 22-23. LOL, I'm going to be 24 this March and screw that=)

HybridKyle

5+ Year Member
Man, bro...I just read this whole damn thing, SOFA KING sick!!! Sorry about the divorce, but at least you didn't have kids involved. Anyways, Keep up the good work, attention to detail is amazing...tons of good little things amount to one BIG BADASS thing, in your case a Frank'd EG...

ps, whats going on in TN in the summer?? I live in TN...my project should be done I'd really like to see this thing in person!!

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude what a story im sorry keep your head up and achieve all your goals

and by the way nice car(s)!!

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just got back from vacation (el salvador). time to resume on this car and finish it off =). thanks for everyones comments, you guys dont know how anxious i am to get this car done.

some updates, i guess... i have a couple sets of wheels coming to me for this car, should be in in a month or so. here are some pics of wheels so you can use them as a reference, these arent the exact photos, i dont have them yet.

mugen mf10l

weds tc-05

rc starks (except mine are white with polished lip)

here is how the car sits right now - i am saving money so i can send it to get painted:

and here's some pics of my coupe, that i took today.

i'll keep you guys updated as soon as i have something =).

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow..:shock:.

can't wait to see what paint you go with..

and for your coupe.. looks F-in nice:word:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm jealous....

Can't wait to see the EG finished :thumbs up.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man. What happened to taking it to that booth not to long ago to paint it?

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good man. What happened to taking it to that booth not to long ago to paint it?
i need moneys so i can pay him, once i get it, i'll drop it off, but yeah he's doing it for sure, i just have to give him a call. he was on vacation when i could've dropped it off, and then he came back and i left for vacation, but now i'm back, and i can drop it off, i just need money.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha..the hatch looks like a toy car.