k24a2 into a civic si ep3 2002 \francais\anglais

mrcarpet

5+ Year Member
ok the thing is i broke my k20a3 and my mecanic find a k24a2 but without the transmissions without the computer and wihtout wire so he made the swap of cousre the engine doesn't run correctly so he told me that i need a computer from the tsx and he go on vacancy and let me with the car so i found by myself a computer for a tsx manual 2004 (same year as the engine) but the thing is that whit the Si computer there is 3 plugs of wire and the one from the tsx as 4 so i miss wire is somoene got something to help me i'll be very happy thanks! (excuse my english )

bon en gros la mon k20a3 a briser mon mecano ma dit tant qu'en mettre un autre on va mettre un k24! mais la il juste pris le moteur pas de trasmitions pas de filage pas d'ordi pis il a mit ca dedans mais la l'ordi marche pas il en faut d'une tsx 2004... pis la il part en vacances de meme pis moi chu pogner avec sur les bras je me suis demerder pour trouver un ordi de tsx man 2004 pis la il manque du filage genre j'ai 3 plug dans le compute du sir pis 4 dans celui du tsx ouff.. l00o0l j'ai besoin d'aide j'ai jamais faite mecanqiue mais je sais me servire de mes mains... dite moi se que doit faire quelqu'un l0ol

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here check this website out ephatch.com this will point you the right way it has a really good forum i'm member on this site too:cool:

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
also go to k20a.org there's a lot of great information about ks and ur car

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
www.clubrsx.com

can also help you alot on this.. but i think your talking about the harness lead on the ecu? if you are, it would just be best to get a tsx harness or one from a accord. unless, your really good at splicing wires and know what goes with what..