??????????????????????????????

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Depends.. what size are those and how much are you willing to sell em for =o)

JDM EJ1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both wheels are 16 x 7..if i sell the gt3's it will be like 600-700 and local pickup only cuz i'm too lazy to ship..also gt3's won't be sold with tires..

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep the rota's they look good.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
600 - 700 without tires? o.o.. I think that's a bit much bro...

but since you're not shipping..

keep em.. they look WAY better than the other wheels you posted.

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah dood, $600-700 is a lot. You can get em cheaper, BRAND NEW from ebay with buy it now for $525 and $60 to ship!
I say keep, cuz no one will pay what you want for em, AND, they look sick on your car!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
werd.. keep the rota!!!

so nice.. i wish they made em in 15"

jdmeg702

SIN CITY
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are sick i say get them its your money dont have anyone discourage you bro if its too much its how you wanna spend your money right? i personally like the rsz-r works

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work or Rota??? Seeing as Work makes some of the sickest wheels and all Rota does is make knock off's (not too bad quality), I'd say Work's. I own Rota's and I know that they will never compare to Work. If that cash is there, spend it.

JDM EJ1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly guys the work's aren't as bad in price as u think...they aren't like the 2piece RSZR's..they are 1piece wheels..these work's are only about 250 more then the rota's @ dealer cost...

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Works are the s**t, and I've never seen a set of Nezart's on a civic, so that'll be original... unlike GT3s which haven't even been out for a year and already I'm sick of them. Real GABs are still sweet tho.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep what you got those 5 spoke rotas or whatever the hell gay racing wheels the other ones are are way played out.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
keep what you got those 5 spoke rotas or whatever the hell gay racing wheels the other ones are are way played out.
hahaha, some works are tight...but I dont like those...I say keep your rotas, and spend the money for an engine mod =)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's no way you can get $600 for used rims w/o tires... it's hard to get $600 for used rims WITH tires...

JDM EJ1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wishful thinkin man..wishful thinkin...besides i work in a shop i could spruce them up put em on display and sell em as brand new..

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM EJ1 said:
wishful thinkin man..wishful thinkin...besides i work in a shop i could spruce them up put em on display and sell em as brand new..
dood, tell me that you're not that big of a scumbag to do that to make a few extra bucks.

Grip King

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both wheels look good. Where can you get the Works from? or are u getting them used?

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:
werd.. keep the rota!!!

so nice.. i wish they made em in 15"
Actually Abe, they do make the black with polished lip in 15" ;) They dont advertise them but machiii has them. My friend works for them and i was tripping when i saw them!!

KEEP THE GT3's THOSE ARE SEXY!!!