5+ Year Member
That thing gets super hot.

Not that I ever rev that high...

Anyone know the status of it?

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dunno this is the first time ive heard of a header for the fg1 being produced. But ive never heard of that company either.

0royalblue6

Nor-Cal User
5+ Year Member
from what i have read on h-t threads technically its not a header but a cat so what they are doing is making a high flow cat for the fg1 as the header is internal on the R18. just my .02

FG1R18

5+ Year Member
isn't it technically more of a downpipe since the headers are casted into the block?

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
technicaiy its not really even a header its a downpipe along with the catalytic I personally would not even waste the hundreds of dollars on that piece of s**t. A muffler shop could make the pipping bigger for more flow and better sound for less cash.

FG1R18

5+ Year Member
jcmrules said:
technicaiy its not really even a header its a downpipe along with the catalytic I personally would not even waste the hundreds of dollars on that piece of s**t. A muffler shop could make the pipping bigger for more flow and better sound for less cash.
true. lol, with that in mind...i'd want a straight 3" custom pipe for my FG1 now.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$400!? :laugh:

The closest I'd get to that for basically a downpipe would be 289, for this...

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
true not much room to work with but anything they are selling will free up very little hp its just better to get any exhaust work done through muffler shops they usually are pretty good about pricing and they guarantee thier work. Plus you can make the whole exhaust to your liking.