keyless entry 2000 civic si

MyNaSi51

MyNaSi51
5+ Year Member
does the keyless entry go threw the radio? if so has anyone removed the radio and the rewired anything to make the keyless still work ?

RonJ

Banned
The keyless system is not contained inside the radio of 99-00 civics.

MyNaSi51

MyNaSi51
5+ Year Member
ok o btw i totaled my other si some dumb ass cut me off when it was raining in a turn and hit the brakes. and we all know what its like not to have abs or most of us and the car slide right off the road hit a huge man hole sticking a foot out the ground and cracked the tranny, and destroyed the whole front and under body of the car. this si i looked at today has the stock radio but the theft light blinks in the radio i was just making sure it didnt disable it if i took the radio out. and he has 17 inch rims on it will that make it really slow? it seems so much slower then my car and he has exhaust, headers and intake, about the same as my old si

C-M-CUM-EM1

5+ Year Member
I bought my si with 17's on it and I don't like them either. Definitely makes the car feel slower imo

MyNaSi51

MyNaSi51
5+ Year Member
thanks dude, im going to drive it again next week and probably buy it, the only other problem is that its slammed way low.. any ideas on which suspension to get ? i had ebiach on my last si and it handled great it was just setting un even to high in the back

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you google it, you should be able to find the programming instructions for your keyless entry.