Kicklow's EM1 from the WRevolution 07 Show in PA

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics look great. Why would you replace the Si stock taillights?

ryanM

looks alright, a lil too busy IMO. not saying it isnt clean, it just seems to be a lot to look at in some of the pics. might just be me tho.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was at the show and loved your car. are those your own photos at the bottom?

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
none of those photos are mine. i have yet to edit mine.

the car screams rice, but its all good!!! as for the taillights, its the same story everytime i post pics here.....they are out of the 96-98. i like them better because they go with the ctr sidemarkers and its just something different from everyone else. the red/white tails (si tails) came in every 99-00 coupe...not just the si.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks alright, a lil too busy IMO. not saying it isnt clean, it just seems to be a lot to look at in some of the pics. might just be me tho.
its sure its the wheels thats making you think that because other than the wheels...there isnt anything else on the car besides a cf lip that everyone else and their brother hasnt put on their em1

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nice man. I think thats the first full shoot I have ever seen of ur car. Looks really good.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how is it rice? What is not rice now?God damn ppl, will we ever grow out of that dumb f**king term?

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how is it rice? What is not rice now?God damn ppl, will we ever grow out of that dumb f**king term?

lol...everyone is a critic....you cant please them all nowadays. i just laugh when people say its rice. i can care less :lol:

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn son.. i love you interior..props for clean ass car=)

spoolinem1

All Motor No More Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kicklow looks great always has...... im a member of the em1 crew got your back bud

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
goregous like always man...always love seeing pics of your car

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew that the red/clears came on all 99-00 coupes, just saying "Si tail lights" because it's an Si.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wtf? GTFO. How the hell is his car rice? It's clean and flows. Go to the front door, Go turn the knob counterclockwise, pull the door towards you, move so it won't hit you, walk out, close the door behind you and hope it doesn't hit you in the ass.. Leave and don't come back.

daboyu978

Banned
Wtf? GTFO. How the hell is his car rice? It's clean and flows. Go to the front door, Go turn the knob counterclockwise, pull the door towards you, move so it won't hit you, walk out, close the door behind you and hope it doesn't hit you in the ass.. Leave and don't come back.
did you do that already ? lol