Kid dented my hood, what should i do?

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So tonight I was down at the local bowling alley hanging out with all of my buddies. I'm inside talking to a few girls when one of my friend comes in and tells me to go outside, some kid was just standing on the hood of your car. So right then i was like GTFO. I went outside and there was a bunch of people standing around my car and a kid who looked like he wanted to cry, and that was the jackass who decided to jump on the hood of my car. One of the bowling alley managers came outside and took down our names and numbers, asked if i wanted to call the cops and i said no. The manager told me if I needed the tape from the cameras he could get it for me. My paint wasn't perfect in the first place but I need a new hood because its creased now :evil:. I'm going to try to get an estimate tomorrow, but what should i do if the kid or his parent's don't want to pay up, call the cops and show them the tape?

Cliffs:
Car parked at bowling alley
Freshman kid from school, we don't know eachother, decides to get on my car and dance on my hood.
Didn't call cops, just exchanged info
What should i do next?

ryanM

you could shoot him, i'm sure that would teach him a lesson.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kick the kids ass, and bang his mom

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Freshman kid from school, we don't know each other, decides to get on my car and dance on my hood.
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!! he was a freshman? I figured you meant kid as in little kid, like one that still plays with G.I. Joes or Hotwheels. Since he is a freshman you SHOULD of called the cops and filed a complaint. He knew what the hell he was doing.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Beating him up or anything wasn't an option because i really don't need any trouble like that. But i felt like shooting him haha. I'm pretty cooled down now, tomorrow i'm just going to a body shop to get an estimate, what do you guys think a new hood, paint, hood latch, and right headlight would cost at a body shop? I'm a mechanic at a repair shop but I know a body shop would charge a lot, I was thinking over 400?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well just bang his mom then

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
go to the bowling alley and get a copy of the tape. call the police or go down to the cop shop and file a police report. include the manager as a witness. this kid will have to pay for your damages. go get an estimate while you're at it.

cocoluco

5+ Year Member
if he have a hot sister. black mail to bang her! put it in her ass and make her suck it!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and for all that you can get a high ass price if you want, demand oem stuff

ryanM

you could kidnap him and put him in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes

i bet he will learn his lesson after that.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why you asking? of course you go to the cops with the tape...then bang his mom, better yet tag team her...

ryanM

or you could hold him hostage and force him to eat an aborted fetus at gunpoint.

i bet that would get the message across

THEN shoot him, just to make sure he doesnt forget not to mess with YOU and your 1994 honda civic.

cocoluco

5+ Year Member
or you could hold him hostage and force him to eat an aborted fetus at gunpoint.

i bet that would get the message across

THEN shoot him, just to make sure he doesnt forget not to mess with YOU and your 1994 honda civic.
but then u end up paying for THEM!