5+ Year Member
if you get it from u-pull-u-save
hood - 100 (depend on ur location)
fender - 20
fender - 20
bumper - 50
paint - 143,558,443

ryanM

why would you get fenders and a bumper.... his hood has a dent in it. big f**king deal.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you get it from u-pull-u-save
hood - 100 (depend on ur location)
fender - 20
fender - 20
bumper - 50
paint - 143,558,443
Not going this route.. he's PAYING for a NEW oem hood.. idk what i'm going to do with the money, maybe a different type of hood.

91civicfreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to honda and find out their price for the parts you need and get an estimate for paint and tie it to a brick and throw it through his bedroom window at 3am.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why dint you say so. go to honda dealer.
dude seriously after reading through this thread, every single one of your posts annoyed me and they served to positive contribution to this thread whatsoever. and after seeing you bump that 6 year old thread for no reason, i really dont like you :brickshead:

cocoluco

5+ Year Member
dude seriously after reading through this thread, every single one of your posts annoyed me and they served to positive contribution to this thread whatsoever. and after seeing you bump that 6 year old thread for no reason, i really dont like you :brickshead:
god. :( im sorry. i was really bored. and i dint know it could cost you guys $343353.44 bucks.

andrew256

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to the bowling alley and get a copy of the tape. call the police or go down to the cop shop and file a police report. include the manager as a witness. this kid will have to pay for your damages. go get an estimate while you're at it.
:word:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude that suck i would beat the s**t out that kid and bring his ass to his place and tell his parents to pay for my damage hood

Civic Chris

5+ Year Member
Oem, JDM, carbon fiber hood. That sounds nice and expensive. Especially since they would have to custom talor it for your vehicle.
...And invent one.

knuckk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why the hell wouldnt you call the cops so now your going to waste money from you pocket to go fix what he f**ked up?