Kid pulls gun... gets ass kicked..

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Awesome vid, he shouldnt have stopped hitting him though...

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was waiting for a skateboard over the head. that would have been the ultimate punishment

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was waiting for a skateboard over the head. that would have been the ultimate punishment
:word:

Somebody would have gotten shot with their own gun if they pulled it on me and didnt use it.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea i prob would have took it and shot him if i was in that type of situation if I had the same advantage as that kid did. Did that fatty actually pull the trigger? Sounded like it

AsianRidaz

5+ Year Member
Haha awsome video, the kid with the gun's friend is also getting beat up in the background.

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if someone pulls a gun on one of my friends I would have beat them with the board till they needed to eat out of a straw for the rest of their life.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is exactly the reason by most retards carry guns, because they can't fight. But if you pull your gun you better be prepared to use it and don't put it down like that kid did and leave openings. I think he pulled it just to show it off and make people think he's cool.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish they would've beat that prick till he couldn't eat anything but apple sauce anymore. He brought a gun to a skateboard fight, and still lost.

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, i wouldnt have stopped, if it was me id still b on that lawn beatin his ass

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king gangster wannabe. he deserved to get his ass kicked.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king gangbangers i hope they all die