Kill List

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
*07 Saturn turbo SKY (GSR with CTR pistons)
how did that race turn out? i found those cars quite slow.. i raced on and pulled about 4-5 cars on him =/

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not much since my car was just finished
1) 4 door eg gsr swap
2) 4 door teggy gsr swap
3) my sisters SHO ( aka a quick taurus )
4) auto camaro (coughv6cough)
5) crx w/75 dry shot + body kit and primer so 1k+ hp no lie
6) a few newer miatas and 2.3 mazda I guess mazda 3?

thats it

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how did that race turn out? i found those cars quite slow.. i raced on and pulled about 4-5 cars on him =/
oh man , i had about 15 cars on him!!

i have the video somewhere (helmet cam , i looked back a few times during the run, and he was nowhere in view)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^wow, this was 1/4 right?

i was on an 1/8, no launch just rolled into it, shifting about 1k short, since my clutch is starting to slipp hehe

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
completely smoke some kid in a saturn sc2 with a fart can haha. put like 7 cars on him from 40 75 then he did a ricer flyby and turned off and pulled his handbrake. DRIFT!!!!!!!!!! lmao

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beat a couple nazi lookin dudes in an old cutlass. they looked all mad, i fear for my life :(

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some ford focus hatch with dual exhaust.. lmfao ahhaha that was funny.. uhm
tiburon idk how to spell it.. it was the v6 one. he had his girlfriend in the car and he kept trying to race.. and revvin his s**t at me.. i got fed up with it. i had him from the start.. then after he blew by me.. and get this.. a few miles up the road he was pulled over. hahaha.
a lancer not the new ones.. the more boxier ones.
and thats all. not much action where i am :(

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
grabbed a coke zero, jumped on the freeway headed to grammas house. traffic slowed down and some dude in a 7up truck (ford ranger) starts revin @ me. i looked and it was my boy Ian. i held my coke out the window, then flipped him off then took off. Killed

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ooo nice reaction!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
chatting with the driver of this car in the stageing lanes.. he said he had a 13:1 compression GSR, Skunk2 Pro3's yada yada!!

i had a GSR with CTR pistons and mild headwork!!

sorry for no sound!!

either the kid lied or he can't drive,, Because :what:

((oh shettt, BONUSSSS.. Blazed vs a SRT-8 Charger.. dude was sleeping harddd.. and Blazed made him pay for it))

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we should all keep it on the track!!

this is one of my old street races.. VS a 03 SRT-4 (420whp)est

VS

Burnouts!!
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Carlitoo/?action=view&current=MOV040_NEW.flv

back view of the run
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Carlitoo/?action=view&current=MOV041_NEW.flv

front view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAKdDTY5dDk

it was a street tire vs street tire run..
*$800 pot
*i was on the gate (7psi about 340whp).. im sure he was on alllll 420whp.
*my clutch was slipping badddd , and still had him covered about 8 cars. i pedaled him a bit and had him by a car or 2 at the 1/4 mile marker. not fun blowing out a car (u will never get another EZ $ run again) then u'll get called out by single digit RWD cars!!

PS: if there is a problem with "street racing" .. feel free to erase this post!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol Nowwwww we know where you get your moneys!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update:

new setup... sorry no build thread... i fail...
b16a2 t3/t4 @ 10psi
other internal mods trade secret lol jk you guys could guess what they are.. typ.

gsr eg hatch w/itr cams, short ram, 4-1 dc, b16 lsd trans, 75 shot
turbo z6 eg hatch @ 8psi... he just finished it and wanted a track run
06 mustang gt, x-pipe, intake, other work not sure but makeing about 420hp
turbo beetle lol.. fiances' sister
volvo s70 fiances' mom... shes cool as s**t
ls eg coupe, intake, header, any other leftover b-series parts from my n/a-turbo build ( fiances' car)

loss neighbors challenger w/intake, headers, headwork, rear gearing... just for shits and giggles
loss friend of families gt-r... just wanted to run with it... and it walked me by 5 cars... ghey
loss fiances' neighbor shelby 500.. pully, rear, drag radials... launch control owns that car.. whooped me too
loss my dad in his 10 sec bracket dart 440 port polish, stroked to a 454, head matched, long tube, deamon 4 bbl carb, posi rear w/gear work, a bunch of other s**t he did while i was away at school during the fall

everything was on the track

hey its a kill thread but ill post my losses.. and they were spankings lol... it was open trial night and we had some fun, it was a big fam and friend track day... and no the gt-r warranty was not void due to track use... he called the dealer next day and they said his warranty is still honored.

yamahaSHO

5+ Year Member
In my Civic:

- One older 80's Civic my buddy owned.

My Taurus:

- A couple Civics
- IS300
- Other Taurii
- C5 Corvette
- Saleen Mustang (supercharged)
- '97 CBR 600 (60 - 110mph)
- Wasn't racing next to him, but consistantly hit better times (~ 1 sec faster) than a base C6 Vette at Bandimere
- Probably a few other small races I can't remember...

Losses:

Bunch of stuff :(

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what is done to the sho to beat a c6?
FI? spray?

a sho runs a 15.8 stock (depending on year 17.0-15.8)
a c6 runs a a 12.7 stock... if a z06 its an 11.5 ...

how did you shave ~ 4 seconds? weight (sho is a big biotch) power adder?

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nvm found your build thread... yay search... but 500 in a 3500lb car lb car? go 700 or broke lol.. props on taking the path less traveled with the taurs build

yamahaSHO

5+ Year Member
a sho runs a 15.8 stock (depending on year 17.0-15.8)
- With a bad driver.

My stock '92 with a full tank of gas and crap tires ran a 14.8 with me behind the wheel. I suck at drag racing. My buddy this week ran a 14.7 in his stock, heavy '95 SHO.

nvm found your build thread... yay search... but 500 in a 3500lb car lb car? go 700 or broke lol.. props on taking the path less traveled with the taurs build
My power numbers are up from that and my weight is down:D Thanks for the props:word:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys have a lot of good kills

i just kill unsuspecting grandmas and nazis in old beaters

ryanM

i dont race my car much, just on the highway really

black wrx sti
blue wrx sti
green camaro Z28
silver scion TC

and a bunch of random cars that just try to pass me and i dont let them because its funny.

cars ive lost too, both were from a dig

red LS1 trans am, ws6, 410 gears, some kind of electronic chip.. i beat him up until about 85, then he passed me
gold rush skyline powered S13 coupe, he jumped on me because my clutch slipped. once i grabbed we were dead even up to like 150 when we shut down.