KILL! 's slow build...

KILL!

Marine.
Installed window visors! also, a few of my brothers ws6 trans am. hope you enjoy! thanks for following!

KILL!

Marine.

few new pics. fixed my stance, rear end might still require some tweaking.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow dude. I was looking on Craigslist and saw a car that looked just like yours. Then I came to your build thread and realized your from Carlisle, that's where I live haha. I can't believe I didn't notice that when I looked at your thread before. Anyway, GLWS.

KILL!

Marine.
Yea lol i mostly put that up to see if i could get a s2000 for trade to do a LS1 swap into. Small world huh. beep if ya see me out and about lol

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice car man. i'll definitely be getting myself some enkei 92s now

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm only about an hour and a half from Carlisle.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea lol i mostly put that up to see if i could get a s2000 for trade to do a LS1 swap into. Small world huh. beep if ya see me out and about lol
Haha will do. I went back to look at your pictures and realized I know where most of them were taken haha, it's just kinda weird seeing all these places I know in someone else's thread.

KILL!

Marine.
Unless I happen to find a parking pole for a reasonable price, or hop on some MF8's from my deployment cash later this year, this is pretty much the koop's final form. =) Figured i'd update this build thread (maybe) one more time just to get it up to date for s***s and gigs. Thanks for looking guys and gals! updated shots, and updated mod list on first page.

wallpaper link, looks great on my desktop might on yours too =)

link

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks awesome man.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know if you remember, but I'm from Carlisle too haha. Its weird seeing all these pictures and knowing where they were taken haha. Looks good man. I occasionally see you driving around.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice ride man.

You signature is to large. Please make sure your picture is within the dimensions just below the upload link.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 35.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
I love that pic with the stock version. Nice job.
Which pic? Cause the ones that he has on it now aren't stock to that car.