killed a stang...bad.

my '91

5+ Year Member
ive been workin on my car alot gettin it running better since that gt wooped my ass and yesterday i raced my friend in his 69 stang and beat him by almost 3 cars. from about a 5 mph roll because he cant get off the line without spinning like hell. (but neither can i so it was cool) lol. but im still siked just because hes been talkin soo much trash lol. he forgets i helped him build that bad boy. i got it on video right up too the part where we got too a little mini bridge and he got air and i bottomed out and tore up my exhaust lol.like the grand finally. rofl. that was some some redneck fast and furious stuff lol.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was the mustang in a burn out contest when you were driving by? lol

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did your friend luda part the mini-bridge so you and your friend had to jump the gap?

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
was the mustang in a burn out contest when you were driving by? lol
lol it was like he was sittin in his civic watchin him doing some big burn out, and then he sneaks up behind him and bbrrrreeeee(sound of spinning wheels) and then takes off ( while the mustang is still sittin there doing a burn out) and then he looks in hes rear view mirror and is like "GOTCHA b***h !"

my '91

5+ Year Member
haha. i never said it was fast. its all stock and automatic buts still somethin kool to say that i beat one.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
Did your friend luda part the mini-bridge so you and your friend had to jump the gap?
lol i was going to reference f&f id someone else hadnt

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my '91 said:
haha. i never said it was fast. its all stock and automatic buts still somethin kool to say that i beat one.

you said you helped him "build" that bad boy

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think the car hes talking about that is stock is HIS car, not the stang

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i beat minivans DAILY. and this is street proven. except for that boosted town and country. NAWWWWWSSSSS

edit.... stangs are gay. but i respect them the most out of the domestic yachts.

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my '91 said:
ive been workin on my car alot gettin it running better since that gt wooped my ass and yesterday i raced my friend in his 69 stang and beat him by almost 3 cars. from about a 5 mph roll because he cant get off the line without spinning like hell. (but neither can i so it was cool) lol. but im still siked just because hes been talkin soo much trash lol. he forgets i helped him build that bad boy. i got it on video right up too the part where we got too a little mini bridge and he got air and i bottomed out and tore up my exhaust lol.like the grand finally. rofl. that was some some redneck fast and furious stuff lol.

umm so a stock 1991 B18 hatch spins like hell?? wat size tires do you have on that thing...i mean i know they spin a lil but not like hell....anyways i didnt know beating someone by 3 cars is bad?? ive seen a lot worse

ANYWAYS nice kill

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post that in the Kills section of H/T they love a good civic vs. stang story.... :rolf:

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
DaGFTDOne said:
Post that in the Kills section of H/T they love a good civic vs. stang story.... :rolf:
No, seriously.. I enjoy watching people get fed to the wolves, but this is what happened to the last guy that said he beat a mustang and was bs'ing.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1889744

It was bad when it was in the wrong place, and then it got moved to kills.. Those guys are completely ruthless in there..

I swear I think that kid committed suicide.. I know at the least he went and cried in a corner :(

Kumo

Chillin with the D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if you have a kill and you want people to believe you. Take a video.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Phantom Civic said:
^ I just got through reading like 5pages of that and had to stop. That was insane.
Ive honestly never seen anything like that before. They literally picked every aspect of that kid's life apart from his Myspace photos to old quotes made last year..

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Ive honestly never seen anything like that before. They literally picked every aspect of that kid's life apart from his Myspace photos to old quotes made last year..
I know. I was surprised of how much info they had on him. Scary...