Koni Yellow Ride Height Adjustment?

Danno

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have Prokit Springs and Koni Yellows. I'm very happy with the ride and performance. Not happy with the ride height. Whe I bought the koni's I was told that I could adjust the ride height. If so, what height increments can I get it set at. I understand that I'll have to take the spring/shock assembly apart. Is it a infinite adjustment or does it move in 1/8 in ch increments.

Also I am putting on 16 inch Rota Subzero's and wondering if I lower it a half inch more will I get rubbing. The prokit has lowered it 1.5? inches already, so overall lowering would be 2 inches approx.

Let me know what you guys think.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is c-clips on the shock body that the spring perch sits on. I have 2" lowering springs and I have mine set to the middle notch which is normal height I think. Just take them apart and move it down a clip or two. It will make the car that much lower depending on where you move the clip to.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
There is c-clips on the shock body that the spring perch sits on. I have 2" lowering springs and I have mine set to the middle notch which is normal height I think. Just take them apart and move it down a clip or two. It will make the car that much lower depending on where you move the clip to.
:wstupid: