Kony2012

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This whole thing with Kony isn't to help the Ugandans it's to help the American ppl feel better about themselves. So what if every American knows what he looks like. How many Ugandans or Congolese are getting this same access. And to ask for military help is crazy we can't wait to get out of conflict so why are you asking for another military intervention whose going to foot this bill. They want advisors and technology both require more money more bodies in a time where troop draw down is upon us not just in Afghanistan but the services itself and to save money were looking to cut healthcare to our country's protectors. On top of these issues sharing our technological advantages with a third world nation that isn't that stable is not the smartest idea if that technology is turned over to the wrong hands true terrorists can exploit its capabilities and limitations. My final thought on this matter is if this manhunt is even constitutionally legal? Who's really asking for the help and why do we care we have our own problems to solve first. If we go after him we should go after every child rapist, every human trafficker and every illegal gun runner with the same vigor and tenacity.
- From Facebook from a friend

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Humans are a violet species. I don't see this ever stopping it will just keep happening somewhere else. The world isn't a friendly place to be.

U stop one "bad" person another will just replace them. World peace/unity will never happen. Best thing to hope for would be world tolerance.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Katrina. Just sayin. How much help fomr other countries did we get with Katrina? I'm all for helping people, but its like lending money to someone, and never getting it back. I feel like we help every country in the world with their problems, but we never get a thanks or any help in return. We've helped with Tsunami's and other crazy s**t, but no one seems to help us when we have a natural disaster or anything. 9/11, who helped us then? And this is a serious question, did any other countries help us then?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everybody hates us! Why would they help us?

They all want to see us fall...

HonDaReal

Apparently canada, britain, and isreal plus others offered aid during the katrina aftermath but most of their offers were denied by our govt.
So i suppose a world were everyone worries only about themselves and there own well being is better than helping others haha sounds like pre wwII america to me.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the us has enough problems of our own, we dont need to worry wtf they are doing in africa, those mother f***ers have been fighting forever, you think some little movie and some donations from a bunch of movie stars and hipsters is gonna change the world and bring some war born monkey in the forest down? nope.there is just another one waiting to take his place.

not trying to start s***, just my 2 cents

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love how everyone thinks that by liking this s**t on facebook, their actually doing something about it.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude the amount of hate on this topic is inordinate. I don't understand this, they wouldn't help us and we have our own problems crap. It's that kind of attitude that's the reason the world hates us. We only intervene in things that concern ourselves. We have huge military budget sucking money out of our economy every year. We might as well use it to fund something worth while. Excuse me if I think that children whether American or African deserve to grow up in a safe environment without having to worry about their families being torn apart and being raped/murdered/forced to kill others. This really isn't about Africa or their problems, it's about the kids, how can any of you just look away and think "we have our own problems sorry." Our first world problems are so bad that our government can't spare a couple of troops

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how everyone thinks that by liking this s*** on facebook, their actually doing something about it.
Liking this "s***" on facebook, and even all the hate spread about this subject is still spreading word about Kony 2012. I donated money and bought an action kit with some extra posters, idc that people are calling us hipsters for wanting to support a cause because we watched a 30 minute video about this. It's a really good cause, and its a step in the right direction. If we can continue these steps in the right direction we will eventually lead ourselves into a better world.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the US, but any compassionate person should want to help do something put a stop to such atrocities. Even if it's as small as sharing a video on facebook, it spreads the message. Sure US has their own problems, but like I said before, this is a step in the right direction and we need to take this first step and follow through with more changes.

Well I'll just step off my soapbox now and go to bed haha.

HonDaReal

the us has enough problems of our own, we dont need to worry wtf they are doing in africa, those mother f***ers have been fighting forever, you think some little movie and some donations from a bunch of movie stars and hipsters is gonna change the world and bring some war born monkey in the forest down? nope.there is just another one waiting to take his place.

If u have to insult another race to prove ur point. U sir are a f**kin moron.
Oh yea im not trying to start s**t im just giving my 2 cents.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just to clarify I'm pretty sure Redline isn't insulting the dudes race but rather just insulting him in general. He's never insulted me anyway and I know he grew up in the ghetto so I'm fairly certain he isn't a racist lol.

Jose1027

Registered VIP

I mean its true,the us is always trying to help other countries with out 1st looking around and trying to solve the ones we have here,like redline said even if they get him theres always going to be some ass hole takin his place.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
I know some of you have said "We dont want anyone to starve or get killed" and things like that, when the fact of the matter is, it happens in our country everyday. I know that some of you think we should help other countries with these problems, but in reality, how can we help other countries with these problems, when we have these problems? If we cant help ourselves, how can we help others? And no offence, but sending money to another country that has been fighting forever, isnt going to stop the fighting, its just going to empty our piggy banks and give the drug cartels and other higher ups, more money to fund their killings.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never understood this. We have problems in our own country, but everyone wants to go solve other countries problems. We have poverty, we have hunger, and we have violence. You don't see foreigners coming into the country to work in soup kitchens. Im all for helping others but we have issues that need to be addressed here first.
I agree.

We need to fix ourselves 1st before we start worrying about everyone else, policing everyone else, and pushing what WE think they need onto other ppl.
The US has a certain arrogance, who are we to tell other ppl in other countries how to do things and push our system of gov't and/or values onto others.

That's what many of these bleeding heart liberals/movie stars and hipsters forget. Some of these cultures have been fighting for YEARS! It's arrogant to think their little fundraiser is going to miraculously fix things.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seems like a lot of us think the same way, I'm glad!

We have trouble trying to solve our own problems in this society, let alone trying to help other people solve theirs. Obviously there are ulterior motives to any nation's foreign policy. I'm not saying that we shouldn't help, but we shouldn't pretend that we know how to fix everything either. Look at all the places where there has been western intervention... Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, etc. None of these places are really any better off than before. In many cases they're actually worse. And most of those ppl don't even want us there. I think the only people who can really fix these issues are the citizens that have been oppressed. Nobody will ever understand their struggles as well as they do.

No foreign country is gonna help because they're just "nice". 90% of the time they're putting up a front. I'm all about helping- my faith teaches "the reward for good is nothing but good" but I've honestly never actually seen this practiced in real life. Some ppl do it in their personal/daily lives- and that's great- but I'm sorry, that's never really happened in any significant capacity by a large company/organization... sure that's what they tell the public, but if you peel back just a few layers you'll realize that there are usually a TON of other reasons why foreign nations/organizations get involved in the first place. Politics, economics, influence, control, natural resources, MONEY, etc. Dictators like in the Arab springs or other parts of Africa are really no worse than foreigners taking control. At least these oppressors are open about the harm that they do. In the west, we say one thing but deep down inside we mean (and do) another. It's very clever, very smart, and unfortunately very effective if you're good at it... especially when the general public is completely heedless.

money, power, partying, movies, music, sports, "having a good time"... that's what USUALLY takes priority for the youth these days. None of these things are bad by any means, we just need to find a good balance for our own benefit [as a human race].

Despite all this, I see a brighter future. I just hope I'm around long enough to see it! =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If u have to insult another race to prove ur point. U sir are a f***in moron.
Oh yea im not trying to start s*** im just giving my 2 cents.
first im not moron.
second im not racist. and yah as mista said i grew up in the f**king ghetto and prolly more black than than half the black folks on this fine forum. but do i act like a thug . no cause im better than that. and that was just a way of describing this guy not a racial thing. so sit back down, and chill the f**k out