kraftwerks d series

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I see thanks to speed factory that krafywerks will probably be coming out with a d series supercharger kit. I plan on buying one personally already for my so after I sell my project. I am actually thinking now of possibility of buying the d series if the price is right. That would be twin charged d series with my gt30r turbo getting a helpful hand from a kraftwerks rotted supercharger kit hmmm. I know this is big for the d series people on here since there has not been a supercharger kit since the Jackson kit years ago.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont think that is going to work out like you think it will. I would pick one or the other. And typically a gt30r is a little too big for a street d series car.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
It's not really a street car anymor lol.I'm just amazed they are doing another d series supercharger. I would have to modify my manifold and everything by the looks of it though.

Trekk

Registered VIP
The big thing people never see it that a turbo makes a ton of heat as does a supercharger. So you would need something like turbo to intercooler to supercharger to intercooler to manifold.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk if you guys have seen it yet but i just seen this picture

CivEX_00

5+ Year Member
2,800 and already on backorder....would it be better to gsr swap vs supercharge stock d?

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wouldnt bother with a swap, idk what kind of power this kit will put out but a 2800$ turbo kit will get you above 220hp with a t3/t4 60 trim and a good tune, which i would take over a b swap any day