kyle10182's CRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
heres the problem i have with that. the best tires i can get for the 14's are Yokohama AVS ES100 (Ultra High Performance Summer), or the Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position (Ultra High Performance All-Season) tires. but they just are not my cup of tea. I was looking for a better tire than that. and it isn't just personal preference....i really NEED a good tire.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know my opinion, and i think you agree, so do it.

EF Honda EF

get some 15inch steelies and hubcaps. is that possible?

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, some integra RS's had 15" steelies. that might be a little odd. i'll check it out.

if i get 15's i was looking at silver kosei K1's. im also looking into a set of Si wheels, right now:

omg that crx is amazing. I really like how it looks with the Si's but only cause it is slammed. But si's are played out

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg that crx is amazing. I really like how it looks with the Si's but only cause it is slammed. But si's are played out
Si's are played out, but thats a good thing, it'll still give the car a sleeper look because since everyone has them people wont think twice when they see it. And they look awesome. I vote SI's, or 15" steelies with hubcaps.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont give a f**k.
kyle, i dont know if you have ever noticed the wheels on my dads car, they are 15" steelies with hub caps that have a similar design to the SI wheels, get them, that would be cool.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kyle, i dont know if you have ever noticed the wheels on my dads car, they are 15" steelies with hub caps that have a similar design to the SI wheels, get them, that would be cool.
haha yea. you should switch them with your14" steelies. Im sure steves dad wouldnt care too much, i mean its not like it would do any difference. That would be so awsome. R u sure they are 15" steelies

EF Honda EF

maybe you could get accord kuncles or something and then have the 4x114 hubs and do your big brakes and then use some 15" accord steelies. just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.