5+ Year Member
black interior over the red any day.
sexxxy car

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
eh. I don't mind the red interior at all.. I wouldn't do it with a red exterior though...

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet ap1! i absolutely love these cars. im thinking about selling my hatch and saving for one of these.
whats the plan for this?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
drive it...maybe lower it a bit more. keep it mostly OEM Honda.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niiiiice! i was waiting for you to put pics up. it looks so fresh in those pictures because im just used to looking at the ones I have on my phone. After seeing that car Kyle, and especially after driving it, I want one so bad haha. You always inspire me. Did you get tires for it already?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
put the tires on it and front brakes (rotors and pads) first thing this morning. Sometime this week i think i'll adjust the coilovers and set the toe.

The background for the pictures sucks, but i was bored. Glad to inspire you, but didn't you just make an automotive related purchase recently?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
eh. The CRX was just as much fun. much faster. But this is more practical/usable, and believe it or not; less expensive.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i made a purchase, bought a crx. I absolutely love it, and its tons of fun to drive, and the previous owner did lots of good work to it. but I still want an s2000. In addition to the crx haha.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member