5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks. so. hot. I'd love an s2k as a weekend car.
thanks. that's exactly what it is....just a weekend car.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/artoftroy/Video%20fun/verynice.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
thank you.
[quote="Zee, post: 2702914"]s2k > crx[/QUOTE]

eh.. a lot of people would say that. I would not. It's an awesome car though.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after driving one and then getting to ride in a vortech sc'd one, this is def my next car.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
after driving one and then getting to ride in a vortech sc'd one, this is def my next car.
well from my readings so far, i think comptech might be a better option for supercharging. i've already thought about dropping $10k and doing some stuff to it, but i don't think i wanna waste my money anymore.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i know is that thing pressed my head into the headrest even with the ac on, heavy xd9 wheels, stock ecu tune and 100* weather so i'm sold...

edit: picture for reference.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i would never pick anything over black carpet. but i definately wouldn't avoid the red interior either.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congratulation on the new car Kyle. If you don;t mind, how long will it take you to pay it off? just to give me an idea, if you know what im talking about ;) ;) but yea man, enjoy it, take care of it, and be safe!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its a 4 year loan, but i've already thrown some extra cash in there. i plan on paying it off within 2-2.5 years.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice s2k, man! saw your build thread for the crx and it will definitely be missed. but you should have lots of fun with this one, too. and your plan to pay it off in a short amount of time is a very good plan in my book. ;)