L33T Photoshoppers: need major help!

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
best of the best photoshoppers, i need your help

this past summer i went to the beach and did a little photoshoot...i know i dont have the worlds best camera, but it isnt the worst and i havent broken it yet, so theres no real need to buy another one.

basically, what i am wanting to do is have a picture enhanced, touched up, etc (via photoshop) and then take it to a Ritz Camera or etc for them to print it out to a poster...somewhere in the 20" x 30" range...

my 'shopping skills are very very sub par and i've seen people on here do incredible things with images, so i'm hopeing that someone will take on this small project for me....i'm wanting to maybe sharpen it up a bit, make the colors pop more, and get it sized right for a poster size. I want to keep it looking as natural as possible, but with some flair.

here is the pic, in its origionality. Untouched...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this doesnt call for me what so ever hahah, but i recently got photoshop and love messing around with pictures, people on here will do much better but this is my shot :oops:

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man, theres a lot to learn about photoshop,. i've had it for a while, but havent figured out exactly how to use it... but i'm a wiz at resizing!

i'd like to chop a bit from the bottom and some from the top, to make it more of a rectangular shape

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here my shot at it....

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, but i'd like to not totally black out the srt4 if possible...i dunno if thats gonna be possible due to all the colors...but eh...

thanks though!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i might have made her too dark, but i just got off work and am tired as f**k..maybe ill mess with it later

MajEK

Cry Some More
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might help to know if its going to be printed CMYK or RGB. If the image in toned in RGB and prints CMYK its not gonna look the same as your monitor.

*NVM- They probably got their own setting to convert to their press.
In RGB:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was bored......so here ya go

oh yeah, when you go to print it out at that 20x30 size, you're gonna lose some quality because the actual image isn't that large to begin with.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might help to know if its going to be printed CMYK or RGB. If the image in toned in RGB and prints CMYK its not gonna look the same as your monitor.

*NVM- They probably got their own setting to convert to their press.
In RGB:
You never print in RGB. RGB is for on screen. CMYK is for printing. =)

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You never print in RGB. RGB is for on screen. CMYK is for printing. =)
x2....You never want to print in RGB! Always make sure you convert to CMYK before printing. The file may look fine on the screen in RGB but when you output it to a printer, you never know what it will do it!