Labor day mini mods

Darby

* Replaced the clutch pedal cover with a new one ( old one wore all the way through)
Cost= About $4

* My dads neighbor gave me some brand new unopened speakers for my kick panel. The speakers in the car were still the factory paper ones and blown badly.
Cost=free

* Replaced the broken door handle with a matching black handle from ebay
Cost= $10 shipped

* Lower front "Mugen" lip from ebay to cover all the scratches on the front bumper from previous lip.
Not an absolutely perfect fit, but looks 100 times better than without.
Cost= $40 shipped

*Painted the front & rear calipers
Cost = $6

I'm really happy with how the car is starting to look. Very clean but sporty look to it.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice man! I love the clean look not to mention black clean look!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t I love those wheels! You better dump the hell out of that car to rock the size/style of them though, b/c they do look a bit off w/ the car since you don't have the VIP look going.

What's the offset on them?

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
verrry verry clean! keep it up, but do go lower if you can.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you decide to sell the wheels, I swear I have first dibbs!

Darby

Thanks guys

The wheels didn't cost me anything but a straight trade for my stockies. I'm not overly crazy about them but they came with new tires. so when I find the right set of new wheels I like I can just switch the tires over and sell these. They are tolerable enough to hold me over for now.

Like I said about the lip, it's not a perfect fit on the drivers side but it looks great from a few feet away.

From what I was told the car is sitting on Tein springs and Tokico adjustables. The stance is perfect for me on the 17's.

I'm just wanting to go for a clean/sporty look on the car without having too much flash.
Thinking of adding a small flush rear spoiler and other than that with different wheels that will be it for the exterior of the car.
These wheels are kind of cool, or maybe just a slim 5 spoke silver 17" is what Im leaning towards.

and something simple like this for a spoiler

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMK when you're ready to sell...

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Unscrew the corners of your lips and lower it about 2". I dont know why but when n00bs install those lips they always scoot the tops up as high as they go. That looks tacky, lower it a bit.

DROK604

not really feeling the wheels but i love gold calipers. i am waiting on doing mine the same. keep up the good work