Laceys 2009 debut.. new look fresh start

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With the winter weather clearing up somewhat, I thought would be a good time to bring Lacey out with her new fresh 09 start. Konigs and white slips are gone, back with black slips. Tints are still gone but planning to put a 50 percent smoke tint, red blox extended lugs, red lip stripes, roof wing, 08 si tip, and the rest of the hfp kit. Her stance is a bit high, i raised her up after our wheel stud mishap last august and havent gotten around to slamming her back down.

Here are a few shots: (had to mess with photoshop cuz my point and shoot was a lil grainy. ENJOi!

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very Clean!!! I love the black on black!! Oh and i rock some eyelids on my 97......actually custom laid vinyl. I didnt like the precut ones!!! But very nice civic!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for some reason slips just look like black steel wheels when people are driving,-shrug looks good tho

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, looks great man.............. keep it up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda weirded out by the whole "lacey", I would keep that to yourself but looks pretty decent. Not sure about the lids.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ i kinda agree, the lids can be taken off, AND take off the apple sticker, You dont need to advertise that you bought an I-pod and its in the glove compartment. might loose a window that way.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not bad, keep it up. Looks like it has a decent drop!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why did you name it lacey? jw...

it looks clean, not a big fan of the wheels but definitely get the rest of the HFP kit and it will look nice

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol its just a name i gave her.. i thought its normal for guys to name their ride.

thanks for the comments.. i love the lids, and as for the apple sticker its a mac, not an ipod. :P

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol its just a name i gave her.. i thought its normal for guys to name their ride.

thanks for the comments.. i love the lids, and as for the apple sticker its a mac, not an ipod. :P
still wouldnt advertise...... but its my, wait no, YOUR,

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was originally going for Bobby Brown, but i thought britney was hotter.

I really like your ride though man, keep it up.

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, i miss the old "show" look that it had with the 17s and limo tints and all that good junk..

it looks pretty stock now..

ill keep the thread updated with the few goodies i have waiting to get installed

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one of the only cars ive seen that looks good with eyelids

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty good....the whole car flows quite well...nice work
oh btw...i gave my car a name too...but i keep that to myself haha

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
Hey, I named mine too bro!
Your wheels don't look like they're there, it's like your rolling on shadows. That's why I never wanted to do the whole black on black thing with my black 03. I'm stickin with the silver/black theme. No lip or body kits for me, I have shitty roads here in Cali... Nice car, keep it up!

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks again for the comments good and bad..

i felt the same way about blk on blk but i have yet to put a red pinstripe lip on it.. so it shouldnt look like im hovering.. shitty roads here in chicago too but just gotta know where the holes and bumps are at. :D