Lambo Doors Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
Hi guys...

just wanted to know if you guys are familiar with any good company that makes lambo doors...and approx price for them.

I want to put them on a 01 civic...they look hot, and ill be the only one in town with them . alot of respect . lol

but yes, i researched and some are for 250 and some go up to 1200 dollars. it is just expensive.

1200 are motorized with remote. but i dont require that...

however, they give lifetime warranty, but i am always scared that if i order the doors and put them on and they hinges break...what if the website closes or something, and it goes out of business...all my money will be wasted...and i cant afford that because im a student and even 400 dollars means alot to me.

so i just wanted to know if you guys know anything with good quality for good price , with guarantee that can be trusted...let me know...

and let me know the idea of lambo doors on civic...i duno how u guys will think about it...but i want to know thanks...alot...

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try Lamborghini. It seems like they know a thing or two about them.

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
lol...itsa nice picture but serious...i need something reasonable..nd thas the type of civic i have...doors look nice...

if sum1 noes plz reply

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no one here will like them. so you most likely wont get any serious answers

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats stupid because if you have anything in your side pockets its gonna fall out...

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
put the money somewhere else! i dont see the point of lambo doors unless its a show car

closethedoor

5+ Year Member
you will be able to park tighter at walmart's parking lot when you would go for your nawzz seats cover

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sometimes i think there should have to be a certain time frame between when you register and when you can make your first post. If the OP sticks around this site, he'll realize after a while how stupid a question he was asking. Well maybe not stupid... but... well yea stupid. The question isnt what's stupid... asking that question here is what is stupid. For the most part, clubcivic is full of members who appreciate OEM and JDM parts and styling. Lambo doors falls under neither of those categories.

tchurch

5+ Year Member
it's a waste of money. would you be installing them yourself. it doesn't sound by the way you talk that you know how to do that... which means you will be spending a lot more. you could spend easily 1000 bucks just for a shop to put them in . it's a waste of time and imo looks like s**t..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and this isn't towards destroy at all. This forum has the WORST group of spellers i have ever f**king seen. You people type/write at a 2nd grade level and im not even trying to be funny.
I was drinking last night but what did I misspell?

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
lol...damn...alrightt guys i guess im gona spend that sumwhere else...nd it dont look like them doors are gettin cheaper in price...so yea...thanks for ur help

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Way to give in to everybody...if I had the $$$ I would definitely get a set for the Mazda...I could care less what people thought of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.