lambo vs suicide [helpp]

r_becca92

5+ Year Member
I have a 95 civic sedan.
And i was wondering if i should get lambo kit on it
or suicide doors....

a lot of people say the lambo kit would look stupid because it's a 4dr, but idk what to do.
plz help me out.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say both would look stupid on a civic

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its your car your money. but what ever one you do it going to cost you serious dollar signs, and from what I've heard, the vertical doors don't last very long before something fails.

overall its money that could be spent else where.

my opinion tho, I would go suicide doors

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lambo doors are better suited for civics suicide doors would be a poor choice because of how the dashboard of the civic would conflict with the ease of entering the vehicle. no matter what u choose to do some people will always think it looks stupid. u have to ask yourself are u modifying the car for what u want or for what other people think it should look like.

Lxcivic00

Civic W Style
5+ Year Member
lambos are played out all the cars have them now...Do the suicide on the back two doors not the front..Have them open like the old old cars..But its your money..DO what you want to do with it

BULL3TPR00F

Registered Racer
5+ Year Member
lambos are played out all the cars have them now...Do the suicide on the back two doors not the front..Have them open like the old old cars..But its your money..DO what you want to do with it

and yeah i agree with suicidng the backs, that would be the only good option, but i personally wouldnt do it.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lambo/suicide on a civic=:wak: but it's your money so do whatever you want

victor.m

5+ Year Member
It's your money, if you want to, go for it. Overall it's going to look stupid, and you'll be made fun of by 9/10 people on this website. Also, rice.

Have a nice day.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do suicide and x3 on just the back, that way it looks like a lincoln continental. atleast suicide doors would be more original than lambo doors. but for convenience and look, just switch the back dore. it'll look better and still be easy to get in the car. post pics if you end up doing it

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lambo on the rear and suicide on the front...

or suicide rear and lambo on the front
or all lambo's ... or all suicide

no matter how you do it...the best choice is keep it STOCK!!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's kinda like asking if you should hang yourself, or slit your throat. It's a lose lose situation.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please dont bumb old threads. 03-31-2009, 01:57 PM