Last photoshoot pics - Flat EJ6

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah some people like the Kosei's, some don't. I personally loved them, a little big but they are great wheels.

And thanks guys!
Tires were 205/40/16's

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice move, I sold my hatch and got an SI too lol
did you keep the intersection lights? I always wondered how they would look on a 99-00 coupe... I only seen them on 96-98s and they look good on those, they complement the square fogs and the whole front end of those is more squared than the 99-00s, and 99-00s have round fogs...

Last edited:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great!
Thanks!

nice move, I sold my hatch and got an SI too lol
did you keep the intersection lights? I always wondered how they would look on a 99-00 coupe... I only seen them on 96-98s and they look good on those, they complement the square fogs and the whole front end of those is more squared than the 99-00s, and 99-00s have round fogs...
Haha nice. Nah I left them on there, I couldn't sell a car with giant holes in the sides haha. I did see a 99-00 hatch with them, and I personally didn't like it =/

I lovee the paint job. Is there ah specific color name or just dark grey matte?
&& where did you buy yah side mirrors at?
Thanks man. I believe its John Deer Matte Black
I found the mirrors on Ebay :thumbup:

niceeeee!!
Thanks!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a nice cage. what kind of cage is it? Did you make it yourself? of bought it?

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks!
Haha nice. Nah I left them on there, I couldn't sell a car with giant holes in the sides haha. I did see a 99-00 hatch with them, and I personally didn't like it =/
Thanks!
oh yeah, I didn't think about the holes lol
I'm debating about the cornering lights, I like rare JDM goodies :-)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, yeah I'm a sucker for rare goodies I liked them.

And the cage is a black autopower 4pt. roll bar with camera mount and harness bar. We fully polished it though