latest update of the em1

fastnite

5+ Year Member
yes i know you guys have seen my post a million time and pretty much dislike my taste but here are a few updates. keep in mind car is not lowered enough...

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad really. With just a little less offset that would look even better imho. Wheels are nice though and car looks pretty clean. Doesn't driving around that low get annoying eventually? I know it does for me. I drive a good bit and have been riding with roughly a 1.5-2 inch drop for 2 years now.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, wheel fitment looks nuts.
Looks good other than the wheels.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs negative camber, a tuck, and paint on the lip. Don't half ass it.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look pretty good. i like the rims, but keep em straight.

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not sure if im feelin the wheels but thats just me

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Paint the lip. I don't like the wheels, the offset is fine it's just that the color doesn't flow well with a blue car.

Jaceface

5+ Year Member
Like a lot of other people said, it would probably flow better with a painted lip, but then again i think it still looks pretty good how it is

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The rears fit perfect... The front needs more camber and more of a drop though. Either go all the way with these rims or dont even try.

I wouldve gone with different rims, but thats maybe because over here every fan boy has em.

fastnite

5+ Year Member
hahah yeah. was gonna get gold but couldnt pass on the deal with these. and yes the car is going down lower once i roll my front fenders and get lower profile tires. and no stop saying to paint the lip. iuno blue mugen lip dont flow good. already tried....

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
Ride looks sick man. Really like it. Can't go wrong with Electron Blue. Really like the rims too. The camber kinda bugs me but if thats what you want go with it bro! :cool: By the way..is this car on KCSR? I swear I've seen it on there.