Lean?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys,

Well the car has been running great until today. I went to take off and my car stuttered little bit when i went to get on it. Well when i got to the house i pulled out the innovate and was watching a/f's and it is leaning out if i rev the engine up and hold it cause of course popping. This car was just dyno'ed last week and has been running great. I know he had to pull TONS of fuel out of the map. We have been having a wierd problem with the ecu where my speedo starts messing up. Well im thinking that he tuned it and something changed cause now it is leaning Way out. Let me know some things i can check.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
02 sensors...change fuel filter...clean the TB .....

imo check o2's first..

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check the plugs for white tips before it happens again. I always check my plugs cause they'll usually tell you how healthy your motor is burning everything

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check the plugs for white tips before it happens again. I always check my plugs cause they'll usually tell you how healthy your motor is burning everything
^^ this. Reading your plugs will tell you when your motor is about to take a s**t usually.