Leather wrapped steering wheel

cizan316

Im looking for a leather wrapped steering wheel for my 6th gen that I can use my air bag and cover for, Anyone have any ideas on what will work? plus I dont have cruse control. I hear 99-00 civic si steering wheels would work with my air bag and cover and so would acura cl but not sure what years

deschlong

5+ Year Member
A 97-01 CR-V will match your steering wheel airbag - they are all leather - wrapped. What colour is your interior though? Light grey will be tough to find. Dark grey is easier to locate.

EJ6Pilot

Im looking for a leather wrapped steering wheel for my 6th gen that I can use my air bag and cover for, Anyone have any ideas on what will work? plus I dont have cruse control. I hear 99-00 civic si steering wheels would work with my air bag and cover and so would acura cl but not sure what years
I found a 99 Si wrapped steering wheel at a local junkyard. It had the cruse control button. I swapped the plastics on the the Si wheel with the plastics from my old steering wheel (96 Civic HB DX) (held on by 4 gold screws) and everything fit just fine. Color match was perfect to boot. Good luck!