LED headlights??

r34civic

5+ Year Member
up at the top of this page...there is a gunmetal gray civic, seems to have LED headlights instead of bulbs, can someone identify what kind they are please??

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only gunmetal gray vehicle i see is a GMC but i believe the one u r talking about is a past feature ride.

do a bit of searching and im sure u will find the article and it will tell u there..

we use the search feature on this site...
thx

r34civic

5+ Year Member
yes i looked it up but i cant find anyone that sells them, just people that make them

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya u have to make them, but that shouldnt be a problem since ur a fabricator and make custom vehicles..

r34civic

5+ Year Member
so i have a stalker...and never once did i say i was a "fabricator, and made custom vehicles"...i posted a few pics for my buddys shop to show people what he did...its funny how people do s**t like this, i cant believe this guy is this immature...came on this forum and asked a damn question in THE RIGHT THREAD and cant even ask a logical question without someone being a complete d**k about it

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a stalker. i answered ur question.

u should have searched.

u would have seen retrofit HID. that means u have to make them.
its the internet man, loosen up

r34civic

5+ Year Member
so please send me the part where i said i was a fabricator and custom car maker...please, find that, copy and paste