Led replacement in guage not good

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
so....just to get things straight...can #74's and #24's be interchanged..? I've been trying to gather information for when i go to do mine.
I want to know too!!!!!!!!!!

ivtec1

I Duffed your momma!
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
so....just to get things straight...can #74's and #24's be interchanged..? I've been trying to gather information for when i go to do mine.
That's what I did. I couldn't find any 24's so I just used 74's and they worked out perfect

KyoCivic98

5+ Year Member
I just said screw all the bulbs and get LED STRIPS!
so i did .. and installed them in about 30 to 45 minutes
then wired them all up .. put everything back together
here is my end result

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not bad....but there are some hot spots.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks hella good man i have white behind mine as well because i dont like the el glow gauges. but ya im thinkin of doin mine over to a green instead.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang bro...that looks sick. how did you go about making the LED strips...or were they something that you bought..? I cant wait to do my climate control in blue LED's.......man, you just made me really excited about doing that as soon as im home.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u dont have to use strips, in my 4th gen u just have to get the same bulb 194 in an led rather than a halogen.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
plazmascivic said:
u dont have to use strips, in my 4th gen u just have to get the same bulb 194 in an led rather than a halogen.
I've been making my own led strips for a while now so i was just wondering if he makes his own or it was a bought item. Thanks anyway bro.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
plazmascivic said:
make ur own how do you do that?? let me in on it, pm me if necessary.
I bought 100 LED's from eBay for like $5 a year or two ago. A buddy of mine started to think of how we would be able to make our own LED strips. I'll post pics in a day or two. Its very easy and simple to do...just takes some time. Its a good thing to make when your sitting at home at night just watching TV....sorta like knitting but not....:lol: anyway, i'll post up a How-To on how i went about making the strips for my climate control. Be on the lookout for that in a couple days.

EK_99_BOI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
I bought 100 LED's from eBay for like $5 a year or two ago. A buddy of mine started to think of how we would be able to make our own LED strips. I'll post pics in a day or two. Its very easy and simple to do...just takes some time. Its a good thing to make when your sitting at home at night just watching TV....sorta like knitting but not....:lol: anyway, i'll post up a How-To on how i went about making the strips for my climate control. Be on the lookout for that in a couple days.

i sure will be waitin on that How-to.. gonna do mine as well.. :thumbup: