LED tag lights

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone out there have them on a 5th gen? I want to replace my bulbs, found some on civic-united.com for $13 specific for 5th gens but I've never heard of the site.

I never have messed around with lighting, anything I should know? Or could I pick up these lights, throw em on and be good to go?

Adamkelly

Anyone out there have them on a 5th gen? I want to replace my leds bulbs, found some on civic-united.com for $13 specific for 5th gens but I've never heard of the site.

I never have messed around with lighting, anything I should know? Or could I pick up these lights, throw em on and be good to go?
You need to try sites like ebay to get these lights.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have some on the Fit that I bought from College Hills and I think they look pretty good. I've never heard of that site either but it should just be plug and play.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had these for a while now. Site was superbrightleds.com I think

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Had these for a while now. Site was superbrightleds.com I think
Superbrightleds.com is where I bought all my leds from. The only thing left for me to convert is my hvac controls. I have the less to do so just haven't done it yet

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I used superbrightleds. Third time using them and wasn't disappointed.

^^Yo, I've got some red hvac bulbs left from my eg if you want them

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The ones from College Hills come from there too.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I used superbrightleds. Third time using them and wasn't disappointed.

^^Yo, I've got some red hvac bulbs left from my eg if you want them
My interior is all blue leds. ( dome light, defrost, ash tray, cluster, high beams) I can pro ally use the red for some of the idiot lights but how do I know I got them in the right way when my car is running great lol. I'm just to lazy to do my hvac controls although I already got the leds needed..

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Idiot lights?
The only red ones I can think of is the oil pressurel, battery, seatbelts. Idiot lights r the lights that tell people your car is f**ked up. Your check engine light falls under idiot light 2