Legit site?

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ersatz0906 said:
Hello guys, just wanna ask if somebody had already orderd parts from this website?
www.tornactive.com
www.paceparts.com
Can someone tell me? How do you know if its legit website or not? I’m scared to give credit card info. Pls help me thanks
All you can do is rick it and purchase something. If I don't know if a site is legit then I might buy something cheap to make sure you will get the item. If you do then your ok. If you don't then you didn't loose much if you got a cheap item.

jasonsa

!!!TILA!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought a set of LCAs from www.tornactive.com. They had a great price and the parts were shipped to me the same day. I would use them again. You should be pretty safe with them. :thumbs up

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, tornactive is robearracing.com , and they are great.

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont you have some sort of fraud protection on your credit card?

ersatz0906

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know anything about fraud protection. can you elaborate more pls thanks

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ersatz0906 said:
I dont know anything about fraud protection. can you elaborate more pls thanks
contact your bank.. they will explain it

00civic24

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if you don;t trust them i would say don;t buy from them trust your instinct

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Based solely on websites... Both accept credit cards, neither has any encrypted transactions. Your credit card is exposed. the paceparts has domain forwarding/masking meaning they don't even have a real hosting account for paceparts.com. I wouldn't do business with either of them, but the lesser of two evils is the torn one.

ersatz0906

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Squintz said:
Based solely on websites... Both accept credit cards, neither has any encrypted transactions. Your credit card is exposed. the paceparts has domain forwarding/masking meaning they don't even have a real hosting account for paceparts.com. I wouldn't do business with either of them, but the lesser of two evils is the torn one.
Can you teach me how can you tell if ones website has encrypted transactions?

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ersatz0906 said:
Can you teach me how can you tell if ones website has encrypted transactions?
Look for a lock on the bottom of your browser. Look for https:// in the address bar instead of http://

Click on random links that SHOULD be secure (ie. shopping cart, etc.) and if they don't have https:// or the lock, its not secure. Welcome to my job.

RoBear Racing

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Squintz said:
I wouldn't do business with either of them, but the lesser of two evils is the torn one.
I suggest you get a day job, because our site is "thawte" secure and we run a dedicated server w/ our host.. We also have 3rd party verification from "Geotrust". So what make syou think we are "evil" or not legit?

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ersatz0906 said:
Hello guys, just wanna ask if somebody had already orderd parts from this website?
www.tornactive.com
www.paceparts.com
Can someone tell me? How do you know if its legit website or not? I’m scared to give credit card info. Pls help me thanks
RoBear is SUPER legit dude Ive done lots of business with Robert..

RoBear Racing said:
I suggest you get a day job, because our site is "thawte" secure and we run a dedicated server w/ our host.. We also have 3rd party verification from "Geotrust". So what make syou think we are "evil" or not legit?
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Let him have it dude.....I know Robert knows who I am...I have done lots of business with him. Everytime someone asks for a site. RoBear Racing is the first site I recommend. I recommed RBRing to anyone how wants to save a couple of because of thier competitve prices and great shipping.

I GIVE ROBEAR RACING :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :smokin: :rocker: :clap: :banana: =)