Let me tell ya about my best friend. [ Tons of photos ]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. I see ur friend thinks stickers are modifications...

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
Sweet rides man. Even though the black on black rims with chrome lip is getting really old lol
^ Yeah - I told my buddy to create a CC account to chat with everyone on this. but like he says to me all the time - everyone has their own style - so i guess black on chrome is his. im not going to lie. in person his wheels looks really good.

nice rides, and fellow Floridians too!

you two planning on going to the East Coast Honda Meet?
^ yes we are fellow Floridians - we live closer to Daytona - Deltona to be exact and speaking for myself - no i will not be attending East Coast Honda Meet - Most likely next year. it brings a tear to my eye to not be able to go but i cant afford it. i dont know about my 8th gen buddy - my guess is probably not as well.

Not bad. I see ur friend thinks stickers are modifications...
^ lol yeah. we both have some stickers. only stickers that some how reflect us. such as i have a volcom sticker on the back of my civic - ADDS 10HP lol - jk. its more or less to just do something fun. what goofy ass sticker can we put on next. i mean i tihnk im winning i have an ENJOY panda sticker - might i add that its two pandas humping :thumbs up:

civic98ek

Registered VIP
I had the same problem with my ex and civic emblems. Its been a year and you can still see the marks

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both rides look good man. Now just need them go fast parts!

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
I wish I had a Honda buddy.... Lol
having a Honda buddy is really awesome. we take photos of each others cars - work on the constantly - so its like i never have to worry about my car being broke, because me and him will sit down figure it out and fix it.

Both rides look good man. Now just need them go fast parts!
yeah - them " Go Fast Parts " maybe next year.

civic98ek

Registered VIP
i tried goo gone and all kinda s**t. still can see where the emblems were but screw it, its getting painted in 2 weeks anyway. but looks damn good. its nice having honda buddies =) im always taking pics with other ppls rides ahah

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
i tried goo gone and all kinda s***. still can see where the emblems were but screw it, its getting painted in 2 weeks anyway. but looks damn good. its nice having honda buddies =) im always taking pics with other ppls rides ahah
my 8th gen buddy and I sat outside yesterday for an hour with goo gone and a razor. lets just leave it at we lost...:???: