i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow

c0ld29

5+ Year Member
And I bet they'll try to blame that guy's death on the driver of the other acura

J-SPEC-2-4DR

Banned
i saw the entire thing fold in front of my own eyes..THAT WAS A VERY BAD SIGHT. THE TWO PASSENGERS LIVED AND THE DRIVER DIED. THE GREEN ACURA SWIPED AND KEPT GOING. THE GREEN ACURA MADE HIM CRASH. THEY WERE GOING ABOUT 100 MPH, IN BETWEEN 2- LIGHTS THAT WERE ABOUT 1/4 MILE APART OR SO. THE WHITE HONDA WAS LUCKY TO NOT HAVE BEEN WORSE OFF. (THE LADY WAS FINE) THE ACURA IN PICTURE ( THE DRIVER WAS NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THAT ) HE WAS A VERY YOUNG AND UNEXPERIANCED DRIVER. THIS IS NOTHING NEW OVER HERE IN ORLANDO.... STREET RACING IS OFF THE CHAIN IN CARS AND BIKES REALLY BAD....
THOSE PASSANGERS WERE VERY LUCKY TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE AND WITH MINOR INJURIES.

WELL THAT MADE ME NOT WANT TO DRIVE ANY MORE. ESPECIALLY A HOOKED UP CAR THAT SOME IDIOUT ALWAYS WANTS TO SACE YOU AND YOU GET YOUR BLOOD PUMPED UP AND YOU KNOW...

GO TO THE TRACK............THE TRACK IS WHERE IT'S AT.......BRING IT OFF THE MAIN ROADS.....RISK YOUR LIFE NOT EVERYONES AROUND YOU.

WELL GOD BLESS AND DRIVE WITH RESPECT TO OTHERS AS WELL AS YOUR CAR AND BRING THE RACING WHERE IT BELONGS TO THE 1/4 MILE TRACK ......BIFLO OR LAKELAND OR MOROSO.....TRACKS....3 DAYS A WEEK AND SOME TIMES MORE.....STOP THE STUPID NESS AND REALIZE WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT....

HOOK IT UP AND SHOW IT OFF....

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ wow, that must have been some crazy ass s**t to witness :(

EDIT: are you in either of those pics?

Last edited:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The worst part is, the people on here will see it and say "Oh that wont happen to me, Im a good driver" It takes for you to experience it or see it in person to realize what can really happen. I lost a friend and a girlfriend to street racers.... I cant stand seeing it anymore

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
The worst part is, the people on here will see it and say "Oh that wont happen to me, Im a good driver" It takes for you to experience it or see it in person to realize what can really happen. I lost a friend and a girlfriend to street racers.... I cant stand seeing it anymore
amen to that..

c0ld29

5+ Year Member
so it actually was the green acuras fault... that makes it so much worse. If it was the drivers stupidity its still horrible but when someone dies and its not their fault thats some serious sh*t. I hope they find that guy, and i doubt he'll race in jail

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
c0ld29 said:
so it actually was the green acuras fault... that makes it so much worse. If it was the drivers stupidity its still horrible but when someone dies and its not their fault thats some serious sh*t. I hope they find that guy, and i doubt he'll race in jail
werd. he'll learn his lesson when he becomes Bubba's ass b***h in jail

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
....that title was sooo jacked up. :lol: anyhow, yea street racing aint exactly the smartest thing to be doing, US27 down here, people block off that highway every friday night to race and it really pisses off those truckers, those guys dont care anymore they'll run the cars over. But its these guys' own fault, its not smart to race on the streets, as seen above, bad things can/will happen...

J-SPEC-2-4DR

Banned
And Aswell It Was School Time To Be Let Out And What If Kids Were Around,(wich There Was A Bus About 20 Car Lengths Back) And These Young As_ Holes Didnt Care...they Wanted To Show Off.
What Racing Title For Title/////

Or Who Goes 6- Feet Under First..
You Know Racing Is One Thing But Legalally Is Another....and They Were Showing Off And What Do They Get Out Of That....( Think About It) You Can Never Run From The Law Unfortinally ....you Can Run But You Cant Hide For Ever........and The Guilt Will Be With You For The Rest Of Your Life As Well...
God Bless And Drive With Care....just Remember It Could Save A Life Nd A Friend As Well.

The Famouse Thing Said Is : It Wont Happen To Me.. Well It Can.....

J-SPEC-2-4DR

Banned
Well It Was Both There Faults...they Should Not Have Been Street Racing...go To Lakeland Or Biflo.or To Moroso .....they Are Scared To Bring It To The Big Dogs.....well Live And Learn God Bless

J-SPEC-2-4DR

Banned
I Was Behind The Pack And Actually, They Were In And Out Of Traffick Reckless Driving And Pulled Up To Eachother And At The Red Light Farther Back Took Off And Then......later On Down ....boom Boom Bang Ram....oh s**t Oh My God And Your Heart Falls Into Your As_ And Everyone Stopsand Two People Ran Over And I Couldnt , I Would Have Passed Out And ....................really Not A Pleasent Sight...than His Grandmah Came Over To The Accident And Broke Down And It Really Got To Be Bad....to See Your Grandson That Was Living With Her Die ...and She Had A Bad Feeling About All Of The New Sports Car And Acura Rsx Etc.........

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t they said that the guy got up off the car and tried to walk then fell... thats hardcore right there even surviving the impact... and u can see the honda's windshield a little orange tinted... thats wicked