• Other (suggest)

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooooooo. With a baby on the way, the ek coupe with gutted interior, no AC, smelling like exhaust and gas, isn't really an ideal car for the little one. And since i refuse to let someone drive away with all my hard work i'd rather keep the car and just track it/sunday cruise. Having said that, I am in the market for a sedan, but not just any sedan. IM looking for something i can put the the baby in and still look good. Something between sporty and luxury'ish, that i can fix up a bit.

Tell which one you like. Any good or bad personal experiences with a listed car or suggest others. My price range is about 10G's.
Ready..... GO

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id say 1st gen tsx, seems like a nice car with potential in both styling and performance..it DOES have a k20 which has alot of potential...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TL, hands down. I drove one for a few months and was completely impressed w/ the luxury, get up and 'go', and all the safety features. Plus the backseat is very easy accessible...some sedans aren't.

I think your concern should be more about child safety though, IMO.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a badass blacked out 2005 srt4 for sale.. lol.
I'd go with the wrx but since your having a kid the tl or tsx would be a pretty decent choice. I couldn't ever see myself ever driving something without factory boost.. I love torque too much hah

Gunner

Registered VIP
The acura TL or TSX are very nice cars, my neighbor had one, they are high in the safety ratings and the luxury is up there. Just my opinion but i also like the SI sedan.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can tell there are no parents in this thread, don't read, or don't care.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cbrr1000, or the bus, not much safer than the bus. maybe a model t.

CDubs

Registered VIP
i vote the 04 wrx, i have an 02 wrx wagon, and my friends have 2 02 sedans and 1 04 sedan (and yes all 4 of us have World Rally Blue WRXs haha). They are very practical cars and very fun to drive when you want them to be, i say this one not just because im biased but i feel it would suit your needs for fixing up and carry the baby, personally im a wagon lover so i would vote that if you were looking for one but sedans are cool too =)

also to get that amazing subie sound and still look stock you can pick up a stealth back exhaust, and i highly recommend one from JNA performance and of course a catless down pipe, wont be loud unless you go straight pipe

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll agree w/ my hubby on the Legacy. Not so much about power and speed, but for looks and safety. I still vote best for TL though.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04-05 WRX ftw, that way you can track the civic on weekends and take your kids off roading with some AWD power any other day lol

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id say 1st gen tsx, seems like a nice car with potential in both styling and performance..it DOES have a k20 which has alot of potential...
since when does it have a k20? News to me. Guess they filled that .4 with clay or something.