Pioneer VSX-82TSX
Xbox 360
Insignia BluRay
Polk Audio Monitor 50"s
Polk Audio Monitor 30"s
Polk Audio CS1 center
Polk Audio PSW505
Yamaha Satellites

And I know its a pointless battle, but plasma > LCD I'd really like to get one...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ how's that insignia blue ray workin for ya? my insignia lcd tv is crapping out. the image flickers rapidly for 10-15 minutes when you first turn the tv on until its warmed up :roll:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^Nice new name

I love it and it was only $200. Like most players, it has trouble with some fox movies but it seems to be a better player than I thought. My friend has a Samsung (recently got it) and it wouldn't play Valkyerie or Taken...took the movies home with me and they worked in mine. The only movie mine hasn't been able to play is Horton Hears a Who lol. The load times are much better than any Sony I've seen (haven't seen many recent ones though) and it seems faster than that Samsung. Only complaint is that I doubt Insignia will pay for an update to become available, its profile 2 player, but I do not see an update ever being provided.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump. for more set-ups. im needing something like this

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/fuo/1477250328.html

a floor speaker that has integrated amp, receiver and speaker.

i only need a little extra boom boom. to hook up to my tv and ps3.

do they still making something like this? id hate to have to buy a whole home theater setup.
I HAD THOSE!!! The remote broke pretty early on but the sound quality was surprisingly acceptable. The bass was much better than I had expected, didn't distort too bad at high levels. Not a bad deal. I dont think they make anything like that anymore, a good set of klipsch promedia computer speakers would be a better route if your looking for a whole package thats ready to p&p

^those are insane Billy :thumbs up

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in a Sean Kingston voice- WHAT A GWAN?!?!

I HAD THOSE!!! The remote broke pretty early on but the sound quality was surprisingly acceptable. The bass was much better than I had expected, didn't distort too bad at high levels. Not a bad deal. I dont think they make anything like that anymore, a good set of klipsch promedia computer speakers would be a better route if your looking for a whole package thats ready to p&p

^those are insane Billy :thumbs up
My dad has em. But he wont let me have em! Instead hes going to put it in his room. We were looking at getting some used B&W speakers for a ridiculously low price.

Im not wanting computer speakers because im afraid they might not provide enough range/ clear. But ill look those up and see wassup. thanks.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
those are actually cheap compared to someone of the extreme audiophile stuff i've seen

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why does this poor ass forum have to put quotes on home theater? Oh right, because none of you have lives, real jobs, or money.

My current setup-

Theater mode- (92" Severtson film screen, Samsung SP-A900)

My projector is worth more than your slow ass honda. Severtson is the only producer of IMAX screens.

In progress/ whats behind screen for daily viewing-

58" Panasonic Plasma

Rack of equipment-

I spent way too much time behind this damn thing wiring it. If you think wire tucking a honda is hard, try making a whole home rack look photo worthy.

behind the speaker grills, custom baffles-

Yes I built them. No there was no kit. and yes they sound epic.

Sorry for the shitty pics, I need to get my photographer out here to take legit ones. these were on my crackberry

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t man. Thats a sweet entertainment center.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t man. Thats a sweet entertainment center.
Thanks! I wish I could say its been a painless process... The installation, with the exception of the built in, was done by me and 2 friends.

Finally got the ceiling done, and one of my two 19" TV's hung. The 19's are hooked right into their own DVR. Mainly so I can get scores/stats while watching a movie, or another game.

Ceiling/Projector

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pshhhhhh marc aint got s**t....cuz im bout to break in and steal it all lol

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres what i got, nothing special, plan on upgrading next summer when i have a co op.
panasonic 27" tv w/ hd (at least 5 years old, free, my girlfriends mom gave it to me)
sharp stereo (girlfriends mom gave it to me, cd player quit working)
xbox 360 (painted some graphics when i got bored)
pyle ipod dock
one of my room mates 16" tv (for actual tv)
all of my stuff is linked, tv also goes through the stereo, ipod goes through the stereo, can watch movies from laptop on tv, and xbox goes through the big tv. (so you know where our priorities are. lol.)

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pshhhhhh marc aint got s**t....cuz im bout to break in and steal it all lol
its cool. I got security, insurance... and a new toy... HINT- 870
I would venture to guess it would take about a half hour to get all of it, the rack is a few hundred pounds, projector is easy, tv is easy, a little weighty for one. So I hope you have friends, but we all know you don't. lol :lol:

lotz6996- WHY THE f**k do you have a microwave that close to a TV and other electronics?