Light Diagram & Color For Honda Civic 2000 LX

Cev

im looking for a light diagram that has the size, color, etc for interior, exterior light.

this includes front light ( turning, daytime running etc)
back lights ( brake lights, reverse lights, turning / hazards)

interior light such as (instrument panel, center console, glove compartment, dome light, trunk light, (P /R / D lights) )

im trying to be as specific as possible here i want to order and install all the led lights i can and in the correct color.

ive tried looking through and ive found some sizes, really guesses at most. i would like to find a specific accurate light bulkb size and color chart.

afterthought. why isnt there a kit for buying every single interior light possible for a specific brand, that would be amazing if it came with size color and amount that would help you replace everything.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This should help you figure out which bulbs you need for what http://am-application.osram.info/en, I recommend buying leds for interior and license plate lights (also blinkers if you feel like buying a led flasher relay)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Use the guide above ^^ and pick up some LED bulbs of the correct type from Amazon. In my RSX, I replaced all the interior lights, license plate light, and trunk light with LEDs and it cost me like $8, and came with a few spare LEDs.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Use the guide above ^^ and pick up some LED bulbs of the correct type from Amazon. In my RSX, I replaced all the interior lights, license plate light, and trunk light with LEDs and it cost me like $8, and came with a few spare LEDs.
Where did you buy your leds from and how long did they last? I think I paid 70$ from superbrightleds.com for all interior/trunk/license lights (didn't upgrade to led for the gauge cluster though), did the same for my toyota pickup but included cluster bulbs and it cost like 110$

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where did you buy your leds from and how long did they last? I think I paid 70$ from superbrightleds.com for all interior/trunk/license lights (didn't upgrade to led for the gauge cluster though), did the same for my toyota pickup but included cluster bulbs and it cost like 110$
Damn, that's expensive!

http://www.amazon.com/Classy-Autos-Interior-Package-Pieces/dp/B005D5TNYQ?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

This is the exact kit I bought. I installed them last June. So far so good -- soo much brighter than the stock bulbs. I'll snag a pic tonight if I remember

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I have seen cheap leads go out pretty quick so I figured I would buy quality leds, so far I have only had one led issue from superbrightleds.com, my license light on my civic flickers now after about a year and a half (not sure if dirty connection or its the led). I did all the ac switch lights with the minature neo leds and the hazard switch light, did the same on my truck but added all the cluster lights (think there were 4 cluster lights and 10 services lights so that adds up quick)

This was the order for my truck (neo4 is the tiny ass bulb that fits in the hazard switch)

Last edited:

Cev

i dont know how to link someone else post but the guy that said

" " "This should help you figure out which bulbs you need for what http://am-application.osram.info/en, I recommend buying leds for interior and license plate lights (also blinkers if you feel like buying a led flasher relay)" " "

ive honestly looked through the link, but im not sure how to navigate the site. i live in illinous, in the USA. im not sure if my options to see my lightbulbs was in there or not.

im looking to see all the lightbulbs i need. my shifters lights are comp0letely out, i need to replace the lights under my radio, the ones for the AC buttons etc. any help provided would be greatly appreciated.