like to introduce myself..

bmorei9s06

5+ Year Member
hey guys id just like to introduce myself to the boards. well heres onto the pics

1st car, 98 ex 4door

then last year it got stolen

so then i bought a 07 si

ran into a bit of finical problems so i had to sell the si and picked up a 97 cx hatch for $900. only thing wrong, needed a tranny. body has minor dings an scratches. has 140k on it. great find!!!

i did the DIY black housing headlights

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow dude sorry about the stolen car, that is why there is a LOT of things you can do to stop em now, like a Fuel kill...

Si was very nice, but hey I know the financial issues... As far your newest civic I want more pics!! This does no justice lol... And on your plate man... You need to get a real mount, there is a guy on here selling the mount where yours is but proper with all the nuts and bolts for 5 + 5 for shipping, can't beat that... let me know if you want his link I just bought one!

GL

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome..

bmorei9s06

5+ Year Member
thanks for the warm welcomes. but i plan on swapping in a d16y8 and boosting it. already have purchased the turbo, just a .42/.48r t3 turbo from a volvo. nothing too serious since its my daily. just something to have fun with. i am lowered right now on skunk2s and waiting to order some wheels. heres another pic..

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice looking hatch man thats a great deal for only needing a tranny...WELCOME!!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sucks that you had to get rid of the Si...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your first one looks good man too bad some dipshit low life cock sucker stole it but anyways your current ride looks good too so what are your plans for the new ride?

bmorei9s06

5+ Year Member
yea it broke my heart when it got stolen. but s**t happens ya know. and it sucks i had to get rid of the si but it was the best thing for me to do to be happy. but i do plan on getting wheels. im pretty set on dome drag dr-16s gold. 16inchs with a 205/40/16 tire. i plan on swapping in a d16y8 and boosting it hopefully by summer time i should be good if i play my cards right. thanks again for the warm welcomes!!