Lil Wayne and Wal*Mart are taking over!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
waynes tight. people just dont like him cuz he is actually getting recognition after being a underdog for years. I cant hate on him. besides everyone remebers when all you heard was j/lo, and jarule...they will be appearing on VH1 "where are they now" soon.

time will rid wayne of all this taking over
I hope he dies in a plane crash. I really do. He's a waste of skin.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, if he were to die, what would you do with his skin?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like him

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I must of been living under a rock for a while because I didn't even know he was popular till not too long ago. I still see him and think the block is hot. Never did like him too much though.. his voice is just annoying and his lyrics are just flat out silly. Hip hop could certainly do without him.

Slowens

Banned
why make a new thread of blasphemy and fail?
s**t you could have just discussed this in the lil wayne thread, and of course be wrong.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

thats a pretty low thing to do. I wouldnt wish that on anyone especialy all over some style that you dont happen to like. I'll say it nicely for you. you're a lil b***h for that comment.

anyway about the picture yeah i dont know what up with that but I take it kinda like MJ. dude is a freak but music is always gonna be good. Since this is a topic of music at the moment ill just stay on that. Waynes style is totally different than the norm. And as far as his lyrical content MOST of the time it makes perfect sense if you really listen to what he is saying. He uses metaphors, and similies alot...

listen to A milli a few more times.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

to each his own, i can think of alot of rappers that aren't as talented as him (Da Drough 3 mixtape was very creative)...

to name a few rappers that truly fail: Ying Yang twins, Lil Jon, Ja Rule, Chingy, LL Cool J, Shaq, Soulja Boy, Shawty Lo, the list goes on....

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha LL back in the day was tight.. new stuff not so much

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is funny

im gonna go drink some cough syrup

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont even really listen to rap and i like him
he can play the guitar pretty good
apparently he is doin something right if hes makin all that money
Then again, Bud Light is making a lot of money but that doesn't mean that its good beer.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see why everyone has to hate on success?
i like wayne and im usually against rappers that aren't from california

i saw the dedication 2 at ameoba records in SF for like $4.99 and it said "highly recommended" on it

if a bunch of dude in skinny jeans with gauged ears are recommending a rap cd then i had to check it out

been hooked ever since