Rollers
-Drag DR27 195/50R15s
Outside
-SI tail lights
-Smoked headlights
Inside
-Custom vinyl headliner
-Kenwood KDC-X494 CD deck
would like to thank all the close friends who stick with me and help me through anything.

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got any pics wiht the headlights on?

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man those headlights look good on black cars. Got those lights for my wife's ej8, it's rally red, doesn't look as good. once we paint it a darker red should look much better.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
needs a lip, but not bad otherwise

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good, like the headlights, but IMO if your going to have tinted head lights then go pick up some VHT Nigh Shades and do the tails also... But thats me... I do like the headlights... So take some pics if you dont got em lol!..... As far as the wheels thank god you got rid of the Vato Wagon Wheels... These rims look good if you ask me... Any plans next? GL

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaa yeah i suffered with those rims for the longest time...and the headlights arent night shaded their smoked, i was actually thinking of getting the smoked tails too but i like the stock tails. next plans for it would be some interior mods. just some quick dressing up and re-doing the interior, just waitin' for summer to come

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know they are not VHT headlights, but VHT smokes them as well... So what I am saying is do a Smoke on the tails... Nothing BLACKED out but a nice smoke would look sick... Just don't like when one doesn't match the other I guess lol... Still looks hot man...

As far as the interior? What are the plans? I LOVE I mean LOVE the red and black interiors meaning red carpet, red recaro's with some red inserts on the arm rests... SEXY

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah all the carpet id like to do in red and im gonna re'paint the plastic and vinyl black. id like to get sum nice not too expensive bucket seats to match. been thinking of a roll cage just cause i like the way they look. i really need to do something with my back seats im just not sure about taking them out looks too plain idk id like to make real clean....not sure yet

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol oooppps i always just post stuff straight to 6th gen thread...my bad

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Look's good not hating. But ur in the wrong spot...
^^ beat me to it.. this thread needs to be moved to members rides area.
Damn attack of "That Guy" i wanted to post it first guys!!!!!! can i do it next time? Looks good bro, it would look twice as good in the member's ride or member's project build, section. See i would of hit him with that.
J/k headlight pics man! and did you paint that yourself?