• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still learning this sight? Not sure where that is. The only cool one I saw was a Type R. it said TYPE R and the plate was carbon Fiber. Looked Sick
go to forums > parts for sale > and look for someone who has interior parts they're selling or someone who is parting out their car would likely sell that part to you.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you referring to the little cubby storage compartment to the right of the 96-98 radios? If so, no, dash kits do not include the cubby. That is an OEM part that you would need if you are missing that. The dash kit for the 96-98 civic is really just a sleeve that is slightly elongated on the sides to shape like the OEM radio.
Yeah that is what I am talking about. When I bought the plate, I didn't even realize that was missing, and wasnt that a big of a deal, but you can see inside the hole and it bugs me.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually have that left over from when I had my Civic. I did the entire climate control conversion of the 99-00 (pain in the ass). If you want the part, let me know and I will sell it to you.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually have that left over from when I had my Civic. I did the entire climate control conversion of the 99-00 (pain in the ass). If you want the part, let me know and I will sell it to you.
see there you go :D

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well while I have you on here, really how hard was it? Just an idea of what it takes to do it? Also How much?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To be honest, I would rather just bought a 99-00 civic if you want it that bad. First, you need to remove the whole entire dash. You end up unplugging like seriously 30 harnesses (and then at the end get to play a guessing game and figure out where they all go!!!). Then once the dash is out, you have to remove the heatercore and blowercore. You have to remove the entire exoskeleton of the dash to replace the directional vent behind the climate control. Put it alllll back together. Recharge your A/C Much easier said than done. Takes a day or two, depending on how long you work on it. The parts you will need are:
99-00 climate control $85-120
99-00 direction vent $100-150 for everything else
99-00 heatercore (full assembly)
99-00 blowercore (full assembly)
99-00 heatercore harness
99-00 climate control harness
A/C recharge kit

If you were asking how much for my cubby, $14 shipped and it's yours.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To be honest, I would rather just bought a 99-00 civic if you want it that bad. First, you need to remove the whole entire dash. You end up unplugging like seriously 30 harnesses (and then at the end get to play a guessing game and figure out where they all go!!!). Then once the dash is out, you have to remove the heatercore and blowercore. You have to remove the entire exoskeleton of the dash to replace the directional vent behind the climate control. Put it alllll back together. Recharge your A/C Much easier said than done. Takes a day or two, depending on how long you work on it. The parts you will need are:
99-00 climate control $85-120
99-00 direction vent $100-150 for everything else
99-00 heatercore (full assembly)
99-00 blowercore (full assembly)
99-00 heatercore harness
99-00 climate control harness
A/C recharge kit

If you were asking how much for my cubby, $14 shipped and it's yours.
Somethings look better on other peoples cars than mine, this would be one of them lol... And I will PM you and let you know. Thanks for the good info man.

BluCiv08

5+ Year Member
All Boston Acoustics
SR55 for the rear deck
SR65rc for the doors (should have gotten all 4 of these)
a G110-44 sub woofer
and my amp is the GT-50

Looking for sound quality, not all bass was why i got the full setup and i got the multi channel amp to simplify the process, but seems like no one i know has used a multi-channel amp and couldn't tell me what i needed. But i think im going to follow what everyone on here is saying and buy a new deck and have it really sound good. thanks for the help everyone ill post some pictures at some point so everyone can see the finished product. :D

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I can answer anything else, just let me know man
Hey man rather than PM you I am going to see if you get this on here, anyways I just called my local Honda Dealer and shop Price for me is 8.70 and they have it in stock so I am gonna go scoop that up here in a few... Thanks for helping though it is MUCH appreciated! =)