Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would they? there 10+years apart

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agreed but, looking at the differences in lips from 90's to 2000 and the lips look the same on the web, but as for dimensions, I have no clue.
If anyone could help me with the year to year fitment for an earlier to 04 fit, I would appreciate it.

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've heard on several occasions that the 6th gen lips would fit the 04-05. but dont take my word for it. its just what i heard..

Brian13

5+ Year Member
Why not just get one for an '04-'05 model? There's a few if you wanna go the ebay route. You have the replicas type R, Mugen, Jun, HFP Lip Kit. Either way, you'll have some fitment issues, except with the HFP one.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Reason I'm asking is because I have a source that is selling ABS 90's-00 for 30.00, 04-05 is around 100-150.00

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are u talking about 5th gen's or 4th gen's? Either way, i don't think they will fit.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed but, looking at the differences in lips from 90's to 2000 and the lips look the same on the web, but as for dimensions, I have no clue.
If anyone could help me with the year to year fitment for an earlier to 04 fit, I would appreciate it.
yeah they look the same from the front, but is how the lip fits up against the contours of the car's bumpers is where the difference is. Anything can be 'made' to fit if you dont mind hackin the s**t out if it with a dremel.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you might be able to get a polyurethane lip to fit.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh Cmon Man. Are you really that cheap? If your going to only wanna drop 30 bux, dont do it, seriously. It will just look cheap and its an 04. Or if you dont have that much money, dont do it. Its only money though :D

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'm cheap too, whatever brings the hunnies. will do. eh liquid dice?

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha, yeah I was just curious though bro.
Where the women at?
Bring the bitches, I command it!

;)

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99-00 lips fit 04-05

99-00 lips fit 01-03 but on the 01-03 bumper you gotta trim it a little....

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks buddy!
You're positive on that?
P.S. the 2nd and 3rd pic are missing