lip kits

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will a lip kit for the 01-03 models fit a 2004-2005 model just the same or is there a different also will an si fit a 2004 as well?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no the Ep3 hatchback lip wont fit the coupe or sedan

there's a lip or two that fits both 01-03 and 0405's but no, they have to specific year if you're looking to buy one.

I believe the oem aero kit for the 7th gen fits all 01-05

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt do any research but dont the 04-05 civics or 03 also have those flares on the outsides of the back bumper and a completely different front bumper which would make it hard for a lip to fit those AND the less flared 01-02 em2?

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the back end is totally different but im really only looking for a front lip kit. I dont think there is a difference between the 01-03 and thhe 04-05's

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I believe the oem aero kit for the 7th gen fits all 01-05
there were two different aero kits...one for the 01-03 and one for the 04-05. the sides are the only thing that fits both. the fronts are different, and the rear has the liltle flare on the 04-05 so thats different also. so front and rear need to be specific year, and sides can be any year

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i no.....but there wasn an oem aero kit and oem underbody spoiler for 01-03

two different fronts, different sides....no too sure about the rear