Lip Stolen

Ej8civic

5+ Year Member
well i thought it might of fell off but i went looking were i drove that day and didnt see nething or hear it fall off and im pretty sure i would of heard it lol, but pretty sure it was on bfor the movies but too bad the theater didnt have cameras in the parking lot. why would you take it off after putting it on ur car?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
weird, only time iv ever had anything stolen was at the theater,when i had my hatch, i come out, only to find someone stole my corner lights, they broke both of them getting them out, so they were pretty much useless, kinda dumb if u ask me

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Repainting the bumper, putting a new lip on.

Its an all around bad idea, obviously its not THAT crucial that it has to come off at some point but if you wanted to prevent a thief from stealing your motor after they stole your car, would you strip the bolts for the mounts? No.

If they cant just unscrew it they'll likely just rip it off. It's a lose-lose situation

Ej8civic

5+ Year Member
yeahh wordd i get what ur sayinnn but idk how would you uses bults on lip if you need tread?

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A rivet is a little piece of metal stub that looks like a screw that holds something in place permantely. if it can hold together airplanes, it should be able to hold your lip on. if not, ever think about using the mugen license plate bolts to lock it in??

timebomb

5+ Year Member
You want a solution? merge it onto your bumper =) BONDO+SCREWS+DOUBLE SIDED TAPE!

Of course that is way over the top, but don't go to the theaters with your car... so many theft stories there.

Ej8civic

5+ Year Member
oh damn ive never seen one like that, and not drive it to the theaters? then why use the car at all if ur ganna be scared of everything ganna be jacked, just a thought.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh damn ive never seen one like that, and not drive it to the theaters? then why use the car at all if ur ganna be scared of everything ganna be jacked, just a thought.
Because you're supposed to take the Lambo everywhere else. Duh.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can tell these weren't mexicans that stole it cause if it were your car wouldn't be in your driveway :D