Lip

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
I want to buy a front bumper lip for my hatch , i fond one on jdm website and they say it will fit oem ,the question is do i have to have a jdm bumper to match the lip or will it fit my factory bumpr? please help and do's anybody got one for sale?? Marsh 91 hatch!!

JDMb18EFcivic

5+ Year Member
whatever lip u get, u'll probly have to modify to make fit!

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
so ya thinkn it might work? don't want to order if just not gonna work ya know what i mean !

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get a lip off of a 1st gen integra, and it should fit the oem. but the JDM, it might be that you need to get one like what password jdm sells

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a mk3 jetta lip or the vr6 lip a little modification and it looks awesome

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, i ve seen the lips around here in oregon on like, 2 or 3 hatches. they look sick, but they aare hard to find around here. or atleast hard to find someone willing to part ways with it

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
tell me about it i've cleared out every u-pull it in the port. metro area total skeletons.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tell me about it i've cleared out every u-pull it in the port. metro area total skeletons.
yeah, i looked at around 6 different yards...my friend got some enkei meshies from them today, all four rims with NEW tires for 65 bucks total, talk about a steal man

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
i'm also lookin to pay top dollar for factory tail lites but must be in mint cond. a 9 or a 10 on scale both sides needed hook me up with some pics if you have some for sale Marsh 91 Hatch!

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, i need to get new ones too, cause i got 89 and 90 tail lights lol