Little brothers 1990 EF Si... <3

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Here is the little beast in training
We bought her for $1600 in April of 2007. It hasnt really been driven since, due to the fact that my brother hasnt gotten his license.
It came with blackies, Power1 (CRAP) exhaust, DC headers, 1/2 SRI and a ricer CF shift knob.

Since then we added
-HX rims (near mint condition, $180 =))
-HKS 2.5" Carbon exhaust
-New high flow filter
-96-98 EK fog lights
-1990 Integra front lip retrofit
-Gutted trunk
-C-pillar sway bar
-EK Si trunk badge
-Replica Mugen steering wheel

Mods awaiting
-Sidemarkers from P:JDM (waiting to be installed)
-full pipe SRI

Well everytime we fix something on the stupid car, something f**ks up. We bought the car with a front end collision. It lightly bent the chassis at front, warped the bumper beam and ruined the front garnish and bumper cover. We replaced the bumper, then the hood cable snapped. The battery died and we couldnt find a way to jump the car so it sat for 3 months with a freshly installed HKS exhaust. It also had an alarm in which we lost the remote so I followed the cables and removed the module (it was on top of the steering column, under the dash).
I started the car, let it warm up and drove it out my street. On the way back I let the Si tranny rip and the hood flew open, warped itself and smacked the winsdshield. My friend got a JDM front end on his EF, so he sold us his mint fenders for $50 (I sold the remaining one for $60), hood and front garnish (also mint) for $80. So now its rocking a USDM black front end. :P
We still need to install the front garnish btw.

Here are the pics.

BRAND NEW

CLUTCH GAVE OUT ONE WEEK LATER

INTEGRA FRONT LIP RETROFIT.

HX RIMS

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ill post bigger pictures of the fogs and teh cars current condition tomorrow. I only have low res :(

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.. man heck of STORY. lol... but s**t get another jdm front on there.. is only a several 100$ lol... but looks good. from what i can see... its a work in progress.. get those fogs and post a pic.

coricivic

EF-Jordan
5+ Year Member
1/4s look clean. cars nice. get some more pics

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont like the chrome cluster trim, or the shift knob. other than that, it looks like its going to be a nice project!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nope. They came all black. My old 91 Si and current 91 Si is black.

Clean ef tough.:word:
Really.. We never touched the bezel, we got it Silver. Maybe the previous owner did.

The plans for this car? My little brother wants to go rear disk, B16, Teggy blades, Tint, Milano red repaint among other things. He knows how to spend money so I think he will mod his car faster then me.