Little Update, couple pics.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No kidding. You put your rear back in I see?
yea i did yesterday, I like it alot more. Alot quieter. Looks much better. When I get this coupe, it will definitely stay full interior. I will lighten it up a bit, but rear seats and carpet for sure.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone buy my motor!!!!!!!!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
transparent yellow paint from a hobby store. And applied with a sponge brush.

egb16

5+ Year Member
hows that exhaust ive been think about getting it for my hatch but want to get an opinion from some one who owns one

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hows that exhaust ive been think about getting it for my hatch but want to get an opinion from some one who owns one
Its loud. But I personally love it. You will get used to it. The noise doesn't bother me at all and I used to daily drive it, header test pipe and that exhaust, basically straight pipe. I say you get it.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how was it with the cop did they hassle you alot
up until recently I have had no problems, but then a couple weeks ago a cop decided to follow me from a little weekly meet and gave me a ticket for having no front plate and while he was at it, decided to give me a repair order for the exhaust. Whatever. I still rock that exhaust and no front tag.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dropped the car a bit while I was at work today. I think it looks a little better. The back tires are pretty much bald so when I get new ones they should tuck like the front. here it is....

You can see the Hoop-D wagon in the background of that last one.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty low to me. Are you running front/rear camber kits?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its definitely a bit lower, but I will also definitely go lower whenever i get a motor that doesnt sit so low. I'd like the fender to be close to the outside of the wheel.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boring as usual........
Little something new. 6 speed TSX shift knob. Too much money. Very nice though. Not enough light to take a pic of it inside the car.

Stupid broken transmission.

Hopefully good trans tucked down in there.

Stupid axles with shredded boots and no grease.